Defeat your opponents, but if you feed your little Fire Lord with minion bait, you might get a special gift!
- This is the second time this brawl has appeared.
- Brawl Ragnaros’ Fire Festival premiered on July 5, 2017.
- This Brawl belongs to the Midsummer Fire Festival event in Hearthstone.
- This is the first brawl to have special effects activated for an emote.
- Scores are saved for the duration of the brawl to keep track of how many minions you’ve farmed the Mini-Rag.
Midsummer Fire Festival
- Bonus Gold has been activated in Hearthstone since Monday, July 16, and those who complete the quests during the event period will receive double the gold.
- Midsummer ends in two weeks (July 30 is the last day).
- New brawl event coming next week with Midsummer themes.
How does the Ragnaros’ Fire Festival work
- You have to create your own deck.
- At the beginning of each game, Mini-Rag will appear on the second player’s table. It has 2/3 stats and Immune.
- At the end of the turn, this will happen:
- Mini-Rag fires rockets that deal 1 damage towards your table. The number of missiles fired is equal to the Mini-Rag’s attack stat.
- Mini-Rag will gain attack stats equal to the amount of minions killed by Mini-Rag.
- The Mini-Rag will switch sides and the next player can control the Mini-Rag.
- When the Mini-Rag kills the minion, your total score will increase to open the Fireworks! See also the “Unlocking Fireworks” section below.
- The end-game screen will appear congratulating Mini-Rag on how many minions have been killed in that game and overall during the Brawl event.
The wow emote has been upgraded! After killing a certain number of minions in Brawl, your wow emote will shoot Fireworks!
- Kill 8 Minions – Level 1 Fireworks
- Kill 30 Minions – Level 2 Fireworks
- Kill 60 Minions – Fireworks Level 3
Source link: Brawl Ragnaros’ Fire Festival returns for Midsummer Fire Festival