With many updates and changes in Teamfight Tactics – TFT season 8, champions using magic power (AP) are no longer “below” compared to champions using attack power. The number of AP carry champions is equal, even players can use more options when using AP champions. Here are the reviews and ratings of the power of the AP generals in Teamfight Tactics – TFT season 8.
The lineup of AP Teamfight Tactics – TFT champions season 8
1. S-rank AP champions Teamfight Tactics – TFT season 8
All S-rank AP champions are 5-money champions, with only Taliyah being the exception.
– Taliyah: Shojin Spear and Gem Gauntlet are two must-have items for Taliyah. Third equipment options include the Angel’s Scepter, the Witch’s Hat, and the Hand of Justice.
– Fiddlesticks: Fiddlesticks’ equipment set includes Demon Book Morello, Gem Gauntlet and Lightning Crossbow. Players can also flexibly build the Angel’s Staff, the Witch’s Hat, and the Hand of Justice depending on what they have.
– Nunu: Nunu requires one or two AP items combined with one defensive item. The Sorcerer’s Hat and Angel’s Scepter are the best AP items, combined with Morello’s Book of Demons and Lightning Crossbow. Alternative options include the Gem Gauntlet and the Hextech Gunblade.
Mordekaiser: Mordekaiser’s two “suppressing” equipment are the Witch’s Hat and the Gem Glove. The third option could also include Giant Slayer, Angel’s Scepter, Morello’s Book of Demons, or Lightning Crossbow.
2. Teamfight Tactics – TFT Season 8 A-Rank AP Champions
All A-rank AP champions are good carry, with the exception of Syndra, a solid late game addition to the Danger queue. In addition, Leona is also just a secondary carry unless the player runs a 5-money Legendary squad.
– Aurelion Sol: Witch Hat and Shojin Spear. The options for the 3rd item are the Gem Gloves and the Angel’s Scepter.
– Kai’Sa: The 2 main equipments are Shojin Spear and Guinsoo’s Rage Blade. Players can also customize the choice of Angel Scepter, Gem Gauntlet, Witch Hat and Hand of Justice for the 3rd position of equipment.
– Ezreal: Blue Amulet and Angel’s Staff. Options for the third item include the Gem Gauntlet and the Hand of Justice.
– Jinx: Shojin Spear and Angel’s Scepter. Alternatives include the Gem Gauntlet, Morello’s Demon Letter, Statikk Electric Knife, Lightning Cannon, and Hand of Justice.
– Soraka: Hextech Gun Sword and Blue Charm.
– Syndra: Shojin Spear.
– Vel’Koz: Witch Hat and Blue Amulet. Alternative options include the Gem Gauntlet and the Angel’s Scepter.
– Leona: Leona needs an AP item like Shojin Spear combined with two optional defensive items.
3. Teamfight Tactics – TFT Season 8 B-Rank AP Champions
Players can use B-rank AP generals as secondary carries for the squad. Wukong is a strong champion for Reroll while Nilah can take on the role of tank for the Star Guardian squad.
– Wukong: Lightning Crossbow and Gem Gloves.
– LeBlanc: Hextech Gunblade and Angel Scepter: Alternatives are Gem Gauntlet, Blue Amulet, Shojin Spear, or Witch’s Hat.
– Zoe: Blue Amulet and Morello Letter: Other options include the Hextech Gunblade, Death Hat, and Angel’s Scepter.
– Sona: Green Amulet.
– Urgot: Angel Scepter, Shojin Spear and Gem Glove. Morello Demon Letter is also a good choice for Urgot.
– Miss Fortune: Shojin Spear and Sorcerer’s Hat, other equipment options include the Gem Gauntlet, Angel’s Staff, Guinsoo’s Rageblade, and Rapid Fire Cannon.
– Nilah: Blue Amulet and Angel Scepter. Other options include the Shojin Spear and the Hextech Gunblade.
– Vigo: Blue Amulet and Gem Gauntlet. Alternative equipment options would be the Hand of Justice and the Angel’s Scepter.
– Janna: Morello Demon Letter and the Cup of Strength.
4. Teamfight Tactics – TFT Season 8 C-Rank AP Champions
All C-rank AP champions can be item owners for B-tier and higher units.
https://thuthuat.Emergenceingames.com/top-tuong-ap-Teamfight Tactics – TFT-mua-8-73711n.aspx
Thus, Emergenceingames.com introduced to gamers Top generals AP Teamfight Tactics – TFT season 8 The strongest and the most powerful way to match the Teamfight Tactics item for each general, helping players have the orientation to get the standard item and optimize the strength of each champion. Besides, completing the squad in this strategy game is also extremely important if you want to accumulate more power, do not ignore the Top 7 Teamfight Tactics – TFT season 8 lineup that we have suggested. I wish you a smooth climb up the rank.
General AP Teamfight Tactics – TFT season 8
AP TFT season 8 lineup, Teamfight Tactics – TFT season 8,
Source link: Top generals AP Teamfight Tactics – TFT season 8 – Rank A, S, B, C