Garena Free Freee is a tactical shooter with beautiful graphics and massive features, so the experience configuration requirements are not light, many gamers choose to play Free Fire on the NoxPlayer android emulator for a smooth experience. which, along with that, the user also sets Shortcut to play Free Fire on NoxPlayer after that.
Tips for setting up Free Fire gaming keyboard shortcuts on NoxPlayer Android emulator
Instructions for installing Free Fire keys on NoxPlayer
- 1. Quick Guide
- Log in to Free Fire on NoxPlayer, go to Keyboard Control on the taskbar, set up game shortcuts.
2. Detailed instructions
Step 1: Open Free Fire on NoxPlayer, log in to your account and select Click To Start.
- Reference: How to play Garena Free Fire on NoxPlayer
Step 2: At the main interface, select Begin match.
– The system will automatically match and find the match.
Step 3: Click the icon Keyboard Control on the right taskbar.
– Display Keyboard Control along with the corresponding keyboard shortcuts suggested by the system will appear on the NoxPlayer screen. Here you can:
+ Tap anywhere on the screen and then set the shortcut.
+ Click the X on the shortcut to delete
+ Zoom in and out shortcuts
+ Select icons from the Tools side to bring them into the emulator interface
– After installing the Free Fire key on NoxPlayer, you can adjust the Keyboard Opacity => press Save Setting.
– Results after installing the Free Fire play key on NoxPlayer
So you and Taimienphi have just learned together how to install the Free Fire key on NoxPlayer, now the game officially launches version OB36 On BOOYAH, Top 5 strongest Free Fire OB36 guns can help you quickly take down your opponent to win the last one, the only one left standing.
How to install Free Fire play key on NoxPlayer
instructions for installing Free Fire keys on NoxPlayer, setting up shortcuts to play FF on Android NoxPlayer emulator,
Source link: The most detailed way to install the Free Fire play key on NoxPlayer