The best way to be able to upload large files to SkyDrive, DropBox or Email is to decompress. Use professional compression tools like Winrar, WinZip or 7 Zip and today Emergenceingames.com will use the strongest compression tool, 7 Zip to help you Upload large files to SkyDrive, DropBox or Email.
Upload large files to SkyDrive, DropBox or Email
Step 1: To do this, you need to equip yourself with the 7 Zip tool. If you haven’t downloaded it and don’t know how to use it 7 Zipyou can refer to the article on how to extract with 7 zip Please.
– First, right click on the file you want to upload, select 7-Zip ->Add to “
– 7-Zip will compress the file data, making the file size significantly reduced.
Step 2: After the compression is complete, you will get a new smaller file.
– If the file size is still large, open the application 7-Zip File Manager up.
Step 3: Right click on the uploaded file, select Split files….
– Then, enter the file size you want to split and then press OK.
Step 4: After splitting, you will get files with much smaller sizes, so you can upload files easily.
Step 5: If you want to restore the original original file, find the file with the extension 001. Right click, select Combine Files.
– The file merge window appears, choose where to save the file and then press OK.
Thus, with just a few basic steps, Emergenceingames.com has made it possible for you to Upload large files to SkyDrive, DropBox or Email easily. You can use HJSplit software to split files, with HJSplit splitting or merging is extremely easy. split files with HJSplit Learn more about how to use this software. And for those who are using SkyDrive or Dropbox, you should consult how to increase Dropbox storageSkydrive to store more files.
download file lon len skydrive
file len skydrive,
Source link: Upload large files to SkyDrive, DropBox or Email