The World Dragon Tournament is approaching, which means that the season 7 Teamfight Tactics – TFT is coming to an end. Update 12.21 will be one of the last updates of TFT season 7 so Riot will not change anything significantly.
Teamfight Tactics – TFT 12.21 update details
Instead, some champions, equipment and dragon upgrades will only be slightly tweaked so as not to affect the preparation of the Dragon World Tournament too much.
Details of the latest Teamfight Tactics – TFT 12.21 update
1. When will Teamfight Tactics – TFT 12.21 be released?
Version Teamfight Tactics – TFT 12.21 is expected to be released on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. The server will shut down at around 5am local time and reopen at 8am. Oceania will be the first region to receive the update, the rest will be updated 1 day later.
2. What’s new in Teamfight Tactics – TFT 12.21?
In the recent buffs, Xayah and Nunu are being favored the most. Although Lux is refunded the ability damage, the two champions above receive new buffs.
In the opposite direction, Karma is the main character in the nerf list this time with skill damage reduced at all levels.
Mammoth Mage along with Lulu will get a slight buff, while Soraka’s move will be updated to show the exact number of stars per cast.
The god dragon upgrades such as Private Walkway, Heating are also slightly tweaked, specifically:
– Private Path now grants more health at all ranks while Warming is nerfed at all ranks.
– Clutter is now harder to activate when only giving the player 2 champions instead of 3 as before.
In terms of equipment, Light items will receive a lot of changes as the Eternal Blue Bow and Statikk Photovoltaic Knife are buffed while Runaan Storm and Guardian Oath will be nerfed.
3. Teamfight Tactics – TFT 12.21 update details
3.1. Hero change
Champion 1 gold:
– Skill damage reduced: 210/280/400 ⇒ 200/265/380.
General 2 gold:
– Now will apply changes from 12.20.
Damage to first target increased: 325/400/500 ⇒ 325/410/525.
– Damage to the following target increased: 175/200/230 ⇒ 175/210/240.
General 3 gold:
– Number of targets increased: 2 ⇒ 3.
Nunu & Willump:
Swallow damage increased: 350/500/925 ⇒ 375/525/925.
– Enhanced swallow damage increased: 40% ⇒ 50%.
General 4 gold:
– Skill damage ratio increased: 18/18/18% ⇒ 20/20/30% .
General 5 gold:
– The skill will display the starlight policy each time you use the skill.
3.2. Changes in terms of the Tribe
Gunner hit damage increased: 150/275/450% ⇒ 150/300/500% total attack damage.
Dragon god upgrade:
Private entrance I/II/III
Bonus health at 1: 200/250/300/350 ⇒ 250/300/350/400.
Bonus health at 2: 250/325/400/475 ⇒ 300/375/450/525.
Bonus health at 3: 300/400/500/600 ⇒ 350/450/550/650.
– Number of units received: 3 ⇒ 2.
– Attack damage and ability power per stack: 4/5/8 ⇒ 3/4/7.
Guardian of the universe
– Armor per component item: 30 ⇒ 35.
Purification Chain (Light Atonement Chain)
– Heal: 18% missing health ⇒ 22% missing health.
Contract of Protection (Oath to Protect the Light)
– Shield duration: 4 ⇒ 3 seconds.
– Bonus Armor and Magic Resist: 35 ⇒ 30.
Eternal Blue Palace (Light Blue Bow)
Bonus Attack Speed: 25% ⇒ 35%.
Alchemy Cloak (Light Mercury Cloak)
– Bonus attack speed: 50% ⇒ 60%.
Storm Runaan (Radical Runaan Light)
– Lightning Damage: 120% ⇒ 110 total physical damage.
Statikk Photoelectric Knife (Light Statikk Electric Knife)
– Bonus attack speed: 10% ⇒ 30%.
Temple Cloak (Light Sun Shield)
Bonus Health: 300 ⇒ 200.
3.4. Bug fixes
– Rose spike armor now blocks all critical damage instead of 75%.
– Fixed an issue where the Zz’Rot Channel and the Zz’Rot Summon didn’t provoke enemies.
– Leveling up champions with only the initial stack of Heat will have a heat stack.
– Psychedelic Armor now applies healing to the owner.
In the process of waiting for the Teamfight Tactics – TFT 12.21 update, you can also refer to the top strongest Teamfight Tactics – TFT squad version 12.20b here to choose for yourself a strong climbing lineup.
- See also: Teamfight Tactics – TFT season 7.5 lineup
https://thuthuat.Emergenceingames.com/chi-tiet-ban-cap-nhat-Teamfight Tactics – TFT-12-21-72205n.aspx
Above Emergenceingames.com has just updated and shared with you the details of the update Teamfight Tactics – TFT 12.21. Let’s countdown and wait for the latest game update from Riot Games!
Teamfight Tactics – TFT 12.21
Teamfight Tactics – TFT 12.21 update, Teamfight Tactics – TFT 12.21 details,
Source link: Teamfight Tactics – TFT 12.21 update details