Each part of Untitled Goose Game requires the player to complete a number of small tasks before going to the next area, the game requires you to perform correctly and correctly each time. Here are How to pass The Garden in Untitled Goose Game, the game’s first garden.
Instructions for completing the quest Garden – The Garden in Untitled Goose Game
Into the Garden
Entering the Garden is your first mission, however, the fence is locked and you’re just a goose. You can trick the gardener into opening it for you. To the left of the fence gate is a radio, you just need to touch it and it will start to play. The watchman will come out and chase you, the gate open.
Wet the Gardener
There is a fun way to turn on the sprinkler when the gardener is near the vegetable bed. There is a sprinkler that leads outside, you just have to wade through and turn on the faucet. If he’s not near the fountain, you can grab an item and place it near that location, which will lure him into your trap.
Stealing the Gardener’s Key
This one just needs some sneaky maneuvering around. Go after the gardener and snatch the keys. If you’re having trouble sneaking up on him, you can move items that distract him for a moment, leaving you with a chance to steal the key.
Make the Gardener Wear a Hat
Getting the gardener to put on his sun hat can sometimes be a little tricky. You have exactly two chances to do this.
– Sometimes he will take off the first hat to wipe his eyebrows, you take it from him.
– The second is when he takes care of the garden. He’ll stoop to work on, you good chance of stealing that hat off his head.
After getting it, you need to go quickly hide it. Without that hat, the gardener will step in and wear the hat that the mission requires, it sounds simple but waiting for the right time to do it is difficult.
Drag the Rake Into the Lake
As simple as it sounds, drag the rake… into the lake. However, it’s a bit more complicated than you think. The rake is relatively heavy for a goose and slows you down, which gives the gardener plenty of time to catch you and retrieve his rake. The best strategy here is to mess up the garden, which will keep the gardener busy and allow you time to drag his rake out of the garden and into the lake.
Go on a picnic
This quest involves various items around the garden and bringing them to the picnic blanket near the right side of the lake.
– The apple and the sandwich are on the bench when you first cross the lake towards the garden. Remember to take both halves of the bread or it won’t count.
– The picnic basket is placed right next to the bench, just pull it over.
– Carrots and pumpkins inside the garden. The carrot is pretty simple but the pumpkin is heavier and requires you to pull it unseen, just use the distraction methods you used to pull the rake earlier.
– The thermos and the jam box are side by side on a garden table.
– Radio should be taken last because it will make the gardener so that the radio can be left on the table with thermos and jam. He moves it there after you first used it to open the door to the garden.
Make the Garden Keeper Hit His Hand with a Hammer
This quest will only unlock after you complete some other quests. Completing this quest will give you access to the next area in the Untitled Goose Game, how to do them is as follows:
– At this time, the gardener will begin to build and hang the Forbidden Goose sign, to do this he needs his hammer. Stand behind him as he prepares to drive the nail, he will move slowly at first then slam the hammer down.
– At this point, scream to scare him, it makes the gardener startle to hit the thumb with the hammer. The pain would cause him to fall back against the fence door, opening the way to the next area.
– If you happen to miss your precious time scaring the gardener, just pull the sign off the ground and he will repeat his same move.
Above are all the tasks that players need to perform sequentially if they want to overcome The Garden in Untitled Goose Game, the latest intellectual puzzle game from NPH House House. If during the experience you feel a bit laggy, please refer to the configuration to see how.
- Reference: Configure to play Untitled Goose Game smooth, no lag
how to jump through The Garden in Untitled Goose Game
, enjoy The Garden in Untitled Goose Game, The Garden Untitled Goose Game,
Source link: How to pass The Garden in Untitled Goose Game