Grimstroke is a ranged champion with the main stat being Intelligence, on the first impression of the Dota 2 community, Grimstroke can act as a damage dealer or a support support.
Stroke of Fate It’s too simple as a skill that deals damage and slows down the enemy in a straight line in front of him, allowing Grimstroke and his teammates to set up the right combos. Phantom Embrace then forces the opponent to attack the ghost that Grimstroke throws if he doesn’t want to eat a huge amount of damage with a rather annoying silence effect. skills Ink Swell then help teammates escape or rush straight into the enemy to create a terrifying control effect. Combined with that is the ultimate move with the power to connect 2 unlucky enemies together to take all the damage and effects that these two enemies take. If anyone looks down on Grimstroke, they will receive a not-so-good end.
With a skill set capable of controlling and assisting in escape, Grimstroke combines with his arm attacks to be able to harass and capture opponents when they are open.
Stroke of Fate
Creates a strand of ink with his brush, dealing damage and slowing all enemies it hits.
- Attack speed: 0.8 + 0.53 seconds
- Attack distance: 1400 (2000 if adding Talent)
- Length of ink strip: 1400 (2000 if adding Talent).
- Starting point radius: 120
- End point radius: 160.
- Base Damage: 120/180/240/300 ( 180/270/360/450 if Talent is added)
- Bonus damage per champion encountered: 16/24/32/40 (24/36/48/60 with Talent added).
- Slow speed: 50/60/70/80%.
- Slow duration: 2
- Cooldown: 11/9/7/5 (2s slow but 5s cooldown, kidding)
- Mana cost: 100/110/120/130.
Effect: Dark Artistry Slow – cannot delete permission.
- The inkjet’s flight speed needs 0.58 seconds to reach its maximum distance.
- Can hit targets 1560 away (2160 if Talent is added) (ink length + with radius)
- The bonus damage has no limit, the more targets hit, the greater the damage.
- Make a sound before you start performing the skill, show and make noise to everyone in the nearby area.
- The inkblot provides visibility around the radius of influence and the area through which the inkblot flies. Vision is provided when touching an enemy with a radius of 250 and a small vision at the end that lasts for 3.5 seconds.
Creates a ghost that moves quickly to the target, clings to the target and follows the target anywhere. If the phantom survives after 4/4.5/5/5.5 it deals massive damage and restores Phantom Embrace’s cooldown. when the ghost returns to Grimstroke.
- Attack speed: 0
- Strike distance: 900
- Attacks from champions to destroy: 2/2/3/3 (4/4/5/5 if Talent raised).
- Attack from minions to destroy: 6/6/9/9 (10/10/13/13 if Talent raised).
- Damage per second: 12/18/24/30
- Explosion damage after certain amount of time: 120/200/280/360
- Closing time: 4/4.5/5/5.5
- Cooldown: 32/28/24/20
- Mana Cost: 110/120/130/140
If the Ghost is in flight and the target turns on BKB, it will instantly kill the ghost and all incoming ghosts.
Linken will be locked when casting skills, not effects.
- Provides range: cannot erase spells
- Squid’s Creature Debuff: Cannot remove spells.
- The speed of the phantom is 750.
- Ghosts can attack from the moment they appear and kill them before touching the enemy.
- When the target is invisible or has BKB on, it will die instantly.
- When the phantom encounters a Void’s Cage, it will stop and move immediately after the time of the Cage has expired.
- When the phantom follows the target, it always stands at a distance of 1 130 from the target. If the target is invisible, has BKB on, or dies, the ghost will die instantly and will not return to Grimstroke.
- However, if the target has been stalked by a ghost and the target is caged by the Void, it will immediately return to Grimstroke if the timeout expires.
- While stalking a target, the target is silenced and deals damage every 0.5 seconds, for a total of 8/9/10/11 damage.
- If the ideal conditions are fulfilled, the total damage of Phantom’s Embrace can be up to 168/281/400/525 per target
Grimstroke traps an ally or Grimstroke himself in ink and increases the target’s movement speed, however, bans attacks and silences allies, as well as being immune to basic attacks. Those standing around buffed allies take damage over time. If you don’t run away from the target after 3 seconds, it will deal extra damage and stun enemies around the protected target.
Attack Speed: 0.15+0.73/0.86
Attack distance: 400/500/600/700
Radius he enjoys: 400 (600 if adding Talent).
Movement speed bonus: 28%/32%/36%/40%
Damage per second: 25/35/45/55
Explosion damage after a certain amount of time is minimum: 55/70/85/100
Explosion damage after maximum certain amount of time: 220/280/340/400
Locking time: 3 seconds
Minimum stun duration: 0.5/0.7/0.85/1
Longest stun duration: 2.2/2.8/3.4/4.0
Mana Cost: 90/100/110/120
Spirit Walk: the effect can be removed with the ability to remove the effect
Stun: Can be removed with heavy effects removal skills (Ommi’s bkb buff).
- Allied targets are silenced, forbidding and resisting enemy attacks.
- Resistance to attacks will remove damage from auto-attacks, and attacks from skills (e.g. fire, ice, Turska’s punch, etc.)
- Allied targets do not change back to Ethereal form and are therefore not immune to physical damage, only immune to attacks.
- Deals 5/7/9/11 every 0.2 seconds and begins as soon as the ability is placed on an ally, dealing a total of 15 damage.
- Aoe damage can be dealt 75/105/135/165 per minion.
- Explosion damage and dwell time are based on the amount of damage Aoe damage over time deals to enemy champions
- Only the damage dealt to real enemy champions (that is, not counting the champion’s shadow, minion, or minion).
- In fact, the number of times you deal damage increases the burst damage and stun duration.
- For each dealt 1 damage will increase 0.05/0.07/0.85/0.1 stun and increase 5.5/7/8.5/10, so if the player deals 30 times damage it will gain Biggest explosive damage with longest stun duration.
Connect the specified enemy champion with 1 target champion in the nearest radius to create a red string connecting the fate. But champions that are linked will not be born in the same year and month but die in the same month of the same year because all effects and skills used on 1 of the 2 tethered champions will have the same effect on them. the remaining champion (eating one of Lion’s finger of death, the other guy also eats it).
Attack Speed: 0.15+0.5
Strike distance: 700/800/900
Radius between 2 moveable enemy champions: 550
Radius to break connection: 800
Slow Speed: 15%/30%/45%
Mana Cost: 150/200/250
Linken can only block for the specified target, if the linken bearer is the closest target compared to the specified target, it will still be wired as usual.
- Cannot be wired to stealth or resistant champions.
- The more stretched the pink string, the stronger the slow, and will cause the enemy champion to be stopped immediately within a 550 radius, but if you try, you can pull it up to 700 and break the rope.
- However, if you want to pull above 700, it is necessary to use skills to force movement or transfer, where skills that do not break the rope include: Skewer, Leap, Pounce, Tree Dance, Primal Spring, Toggle Movement, Force Staff and Hurricane Pike.
- All skills including knocking the target away from the original position can break the link like Primal Roar or Blinding Light.
- However, even though the rope can be broken, if the debuff is still on the main target, the rope will still automatically connect to the 1 closest target.
- All target skills can be applied to the 2nd wired target except for the following skills: Omnislash, Static Link, Charge of Darkness, Nether Strike, Focus Fire
- If the subject is wired and then invisible, it will still be visible.
Talent for Hero
- Level 10: +90 gold/min Or +30 Movement Speed
- Level 15: +125 Cast Range Or +12% Spell Amplification
- Level 20: Phantom needs 2 more hits to die Or +600 Cast Range for Stroke of Fate
- Level 25: +50% Stroke of Fate Damage Or +200 Ink Swell Radius
- Tango help Grimstroke last longer
- Healing Salve help Grimstroke stay alive in the teamfight for longer
- Enchanted Mago help Grimstroke spam better poke
- Clarity constant mana regeneration if you want to poke from afar with Stroke of Fate
- Iron Branch, Tango…to pair the Magic Wand first
- Boots of Speed Early acceleration helps Grimstroke get a good position in teamfights
- Magic Stick moderate healing from som81
- Urn of Shadows Help Grimstroke heal teammates during unexpected ganks.
- Eyes of all kinds.
- Match enough Magic Wand
- Arcane Boots for Grimstroke because it drains mana very quickly
- Aether Lens Increases Grimstroke’s cast range even further with increased mana.
- Force Staff Increased pursuit
- Glimmer Cape Help escape in dangerous situations or surprise crates with Ink Swell.
- Blink Dagger Help Grimstroke take a better position or jump unexpectedly and cc the opponent.
- Canec: Help Grimstroke drop stun accurately right after the storm clears + restore mana
- Hex Sticks: Can transform two children if they have Soulbind, and also help them not kill Phantom.
- Kaya: Increase damage to Grimstroke
- Rod of Atos: Works very well with slows, helps to root and stun for Ink Swell to stick
- Orchid Malevolence Increases mana regeneration and silences 1 time 2 enemies.
According to Emergenceingame.Com
Source link: Dota2: A detailed guide to the new hero skill set Grimstroke