Yae Genshin Impact is a playable character in an upcoming update. Here’s everything you might want to know about Yae Genshin Impact.
Yae Genshin Impact is a new character in Inazuma, introduced in update 2.0 as an NPC in the story quest. However, until the next Genshin Impact update, you can play Yae Miko.
Everything you need to know about Yae in Genshin Impact
Who is Yae Sakura in Genshin Impact?
Yae Sakura is also known as Yae Miko or Guuji. She manages the Grand Narukami Shrine in Mt. Yougou, Inazuma. In addition, Yae also owns Yae Publishing House which has published many books in Teyvat. Although he looks very young, this influential figure in Inazuma is a longtime friend of the two gods Baal and Morax.
It is expected that Yae Miko will be officially released on October 13, 2021. So you’ll see her appear in the character banner in Genshin Impact 2.1.
Yae Genshin Impact’s Elements and Weapons
Guuji Yae Sakura will be an Electro-type character. Besides, she will use catalyst (magic) to control the electric element in combat and exploration. Based on elemental and weaponry, Yae Miko can be a secondary DPS warrior – Someone who can act as a DPS in your team.
- Her elemental skill has a large AoE and a long duration. You can use this character to apply electrical elements to the battle zone and deal heavy damage to enemies.
- Yae Miko’s elemental effects can be extended to combine with other elements to create powerful reactions such as Electro-charged, Super-conduct, and Overloaded.
- Yae Miko is also an ideal Genshin Impact character to explore Inazuma. You can easily collect Sakura Bloom while exploring this country. To gather the necessary materials, Yae Miko only needed to use the elemental skill to get the cherry blossom ball.
- If you take Yae Miko to the highest level, you can use this character as a DPS. Don’t forget to build elemental damage to increase the power and range of her attacks.
In fact, characters using catalysts in Genshin Impact often have the ability to create shields. Yae Miko is likely to have this skill as well. Therefore, you can join Yae Miko on the Sakura Arborism world quest if you haven’t completed it before the Genshin Impact 2.1 update.
How to get Yae Genshin Impact
You can only get Yae Sakura through the Wish banner. You need to farm more primeval stones from now until the release date of the wish Yae Sakura banner. Then exchange for Intertwined Fate as much as you can. Otherwise, you can buy them with real money.
Then save and wait until the character wish banner is released. You should use the Fates during the days when there is a high chance of getting Yae Sakura.
How to build a team with Yae Sakura in Genshin Impact
As a catalyst character, Yae Sakura has good ranged combat abilities. Depending on the type of mission and enemy, you can arrange Yae as a DPS or a secondary DPS role. Here are some rules for teaming up with Yae Sakura in boss battles in Inazuma.
- Since boss Inazuma usually uses Samurai swords, you need to recruit characters that use melee weapons and magic. For example, Kamisato Ayaka & Kazuha use swords so they can take the position of tank in the team.
- Combine Yae Sakura Genshin Impact with DPS Cryo and Pyro for more damage and elemental reactions. Ganyu, Hu Tao and Diluc are the 3 DPS to choose because of their extremely high physical and elemental damage.
In addition to teammates, you also need high-level weapons and relics to build Yae. However, we still have to wait until the publisher publishes detailed information about Yae Genshin Impact’s skills to be able to choose the right weapon and relic.
Above is all the leaked information about Yae in Genshin Impact. Hope the article is useful to you.
Source link: Yae Genshin Impact: Release date, elemental and information leaked