Although the Genshin Impact 3.5 update may take some time to roll out. But that hasn’t stopped rumors and leaks from popping up online, giving gamers a glimpse of upcoming content.
What’s new in Genshin Impact 3.5 Update?
I. Genshin Impact 2.4 update details
1. New character
– According to reliable leakers on social networking sites in update 3.5 will appear 2 new characters: Dehya and Mika.
First is Dehya: The confirmed person is a Pyro character belonging to the Eremites – a group of mercenaries that perform missions for the highest bidder.
Next is Mika: Knight Favonius’ Cryo Front-Line land surveyor. As a member of the Knights of Favonius, his role is to help defend the area from threats and report any potential danger.
– There are also rumors that Eula, Shenhe and Ayaka will reappear in the new update.
2. New Events
– According to the latest leaked news, characters Anemo and Faruzan will have their own companion event for gamers to explore and experience.
– Along with that is the return of the Fabulous Fungus Frenzy event. This is a pokemon-style creature collection event that many gamers have been waiting for.
II. Genshin Impact Update Release Time 3.5
– At the North American server: 6:00pm-11:00pm Feb 28, 2023 (UTC/GMT-5)
– Server Europe: March 1, 2023 12:00 AM – 5:00 AM (UTC/GMT+1)
– Asian server: March 1, 2023 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM (UTC/GMT+8)
– At other servers like Taiwan, Hong Kong and East Timor: March 1, 2023 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM (UTC/GMT+8)
Above are all the important changes coming with the Genshin Impact 3.5 update. Don’t forget to come back for the latest information about the upcoming update.
Before starting the adventure, gamers will need to equip and use the Genshin Impact Map to help you explore every corner, find rare crafting materials and monsters you need to destroy.
- See also: How to view and use Genshin Impact Map
Genshin Impact 3.5 Update Details
What’s new in Genshin Impact 3.5, what’s new in Genshin Impact 3.5 and release time,
Source link: What’s new in Genshin Impact 3.5 update?
Leave a Reply