Session Update Free Fire OB33 Rise Up is one of the best updates so far, upgrading and redoing the remaining useless characters of the best survival shooter on the planet, that makes the gameplay of gamers changed quite a bit after NPH edit character skills.
The 5 most used skills in Garena Free Fire OB33
Top 5 strongest Free Fire OB33 character skills
A124’s skill is completely changed from a healing skill to a unique skill that no other character has in Free Fire. This is similar to the skill of an unreleased character named Snowelle, which is a passive skill that disables an enemy’s active skill.
– Skill: Releases an 8m long electromagnetic wave that negates enemy skill activations and interrupts their cooldowns. Lasts for 20/22/24/26/28/30s. Cooldown 100/90/80/70/60/50 seconds.
Overall, A124’s skill is the strongest skill in this update and has the potential to become a hot pick in the game. Players can disable enemy shields and active skills while attacking, preventing them from healing or counterattacking.
Steffie’s ability previously had a negligible effect, but after the OB33 update it became a solid skill, stopping enemy grenades from reaching your location. Furthermore, the 20% damage reduction is super significant, giving players a huge advantage in a fight.
– Skill: Create an area of 4m to block thrown objects. Allies in the area recover 10% of their armor’s durability every second and bullet damage from enemies is reduced by 10/12/14/16/18/20%. Lasts for 10/11/12/13/14/15 seconds. Cooldown: 115/110/1105/100/95/90. Effects do not stack.
This is the second best tactical skill in the list of Top 5 strongest Free Fire OB33 character skills. The only weakness of Color Space is its cooldown is somewhat high up to 90 seconds.
Sniper mode in team games will be much stronger with Rafael’s ability. With the skill’s amount doubled, enemies will now lose health almost twice as fast as normal. This gives Rafael a chance to kill enemies faster and prevents them from helping teammates.
– Skill: When using Shotguns and Ranged Rifles, firing is muted and hits that hit enemies can cause them to lose health 40/50/60/70/80/90% faster.
A useful skill for team play modes. The scope of the Otho skill has been greatly increased in OB33, allowing you to know the full position of your opponent to make better tactical decisions and give yourself and your teammates an advantage.
– Skill: After eliminating an enemy, the location of other enemies within 25/30/35/40/45/50m to 25/35/45/55/65/75m of the kill point will be revealed. Information will be shared with teammates for 4 seconds to 6 seconds.
Nikita’s ability is finally no longer useless. It now affects all weapons instead of just SMGs. She should be an important character for all shotguns and snipers now, as these weapons have the slowest reload times.
– Skill: Reload speed increased by 14/16/18/20/22/24%. For SMGs, the last 6 bullets in the player’s submachine gun deal 10/12/14/16/18/20% more damage.
If you want to have a chance to get a noble title like BOOYAH! at version Free Fire OB33 Rise Up Hey, combine the skills above and use them to get more special combat effects, win.
Top 5 best Free Fire OB33 character skills
Top 5 strongest Free Fire OB33 character skills, the best character skills in Free Fire OB33,
Source link: Top 5 strongest Free Fire OB33 character skills