The soul of the Moon Tribe is a very hot combination in the Arena of Truth at the moment. Let Download.vn learn about how to play, how to arrange and equip this lineup.
Download League of Legends
Teamfight Tactics – TFT season 4: Guiding how to play the Soul – Nguyet Clan formation
- Soul: All allies will gain attack speed based on% of the spirit champion’s mana when using the skill for the first time.
- Nguyet Clan: A Nguyet Clan general with the lowest level will be increased by 1 level. If the level is the same, the champion with the most equipment will be selected.
The strength of the squad will mainly rely on the Moon’s ability to increase stars to overwhelm opponents from the beginning of the match. In the middle and late game stages, the Nguyet Clan still has the ability to fend off a 4-star general, when there are 3 3-star races on the field. The main damage will come from Aphelios combined with the damage equipment and angel armor, because during the time to revive, the gun emplacements will continue to fire, causing a lot of damage while the enemy cannot attack. public Aphelios. In addition, with 4 Souls the team’s attack speed will increase a lot.
You can refer to how to arrange the squad as shown below, but still need to arrange more appropriately depending on the match situation.
The champions in the standard lineup include:
- Tank: Shen.
- Semi-tank: Yone.
- Main physical damage: Aphelios.
- Main magic damage: Ahri, Kindred.
How to equip the squad
You should focus on items for Aphelios first, then tankers and finally magic damage for Ahri or Kindred depending on which champion gets up earlier.
- Aphelios: Angel armor, Infinity sword, Wind blade
- Shen: Types of tank equipment
- Ahri and Kindred: Equipment types that increase AP.
Source link: Teamfight Tactics – TFT season 4: Guiding how to play the Soul – Nguyet Clan formation