Screen capture software Snipping Tool is the default tool, pre-installed by Mircrosoft on its operating system versions. However, if the user for some reason has deleted or removed it, it can be quickly downloaded and reinstalled via the link provided below.
– Download Snipping Tool for Windows 10 here: Download Snipping Tool Windows 10
– Download Snipping Tool for Windows 8 here: Download Snipping Tool Windows 8
– Download Snipping Tool for Windows 7 here: Download Snipping Tool Windows 7
Instructions for using the Snipping Tool shortcut
After you have the Snipping Tool, you open this tool and get acquainted with how to take a screenshot on a computer with some shortcuts below.
How to create a shortcut Snipping Tool to open applications faster
To use the Snipping Tool, users can open it through the menu Start or use the Windows Search tool. However, either way, it takes a lot of time, to save time, Taimienphi will show you how to create a quick access shortcut Snipping Tool.
Step 1: Tap the icon Windows on the keyboard or in the left corner of the screen. In the application list on the menu Start you scroll down to find the item Windows Accessories .
Step 2: Right click on the tool Snipping Tool and choose More . Keep clicking Open file location .
Step 3: In the window Windows Accessories Just displayed, you find the Snipping Tool again and right-click, select Properties .
Step 4: The Snipping Tool properties window appears. Here, you click on the card Shortcut and find the item Shortcut Key . By default, the operating system will automatically create a shortcut according to the formula Ctrl + Alt + [Phím tắt] . You just need to press any key on the keyboard to create a combination. Finally, press OK to save the settings.
In this example, Taimienphi generates the key combination Ctrl + Alt + WOOD .
How to pin the Snipping Tool to the Taskbar
In addition, you can also pin the Snipping Tool to the Taskbar below the screen for easier use.
Step 1: You also access the menu Start and navigate to Windows Accessories .
Step 2: Right click Snipping Tool and choose More . Then continue to choose Pin to taskbar .
With this way, you can use keyboard shortcuts Windows + Number (Depending on the tool’s position on the Taskbar) to open the Snipping Tool.
For example, from left to right, Taimienphi puts the Snipping Tool at the 2nd position, the shortcut key combination will be Ctrl + 2 .
Shortcuts for Snipping Tool function when taking screenshots
– Select screen capture mode: First you press Alt + CODE to enable the feature. The screen offers 4 options:
+ Free-form Snip : Zone, take screenshots freely.
+ Rectangular Snip : Circle, take a screenshot in a rectangular shape.
+ Windows Snip : Take a screenshot of the active window.
+ Full-screen Snip : Capture everything on the screen.
You use the arrow key and Enter on the keyboard to select the desired mode.
– Reuse closest shooting mode: Alt + N
– Timer to shoot (Up to 5 seconds): ALT + EASY
– Copy snapshot to clipboard: Ctrl + C
– Save snapshot: Ctrl + WILL
– Print photo: Ctrl + P
– Take a new photo: Ctrl + FEMALE
– Edit photos taken with Paint 3D: Ctrl + E
– Remove snapshot: Esc
In addition, after taking a screenshot, in the image editing interface of Snipping Tool you can use some of the following shortcuts.
– Call the File menu : Press the key combination Alt + F press the following shortcut to call the function.
+ Create a new snapshot, press the . key WOMEN
+ Save the photo, press the . key A
+ Print photo, press P
+ Send photos via Email, press BILLION
– Call up the Edit menu (Edit): Press the key combination Alt + E
+ Copy the photo, press the . key OLD
– Call the Tools menu: Press the key combination Alt + T and press the following keys.
+ Open the Pen tool: Press P
+ Open the Highlighter tool: Press H
+ Open the Eraser tool: Press E
– Call the Help menu (Help): Press the key combination Alt + Surname
+ Open the online support page: Press H or key F1
Thus, Taimienphi has introduced to you in detail how to create quick opening shortcuts and shortcuts using the Snipping Tool on the computer. Hopefully after knowing the Snipping Tool shortcut will help you speed up operations quickly, bring better working performance.
Snipping Tool Shortcut
Snipping Tool, snipping tool windows 10,
Source link: Snipping Tool shortcuts to take screenshots faster