Tianhai is the monk character in Naraka: Bladepoint possessing extremely terrifying melee strength. Let’s learn about Tianhai’s skill set in the article below.
Download Naraka: Bladepoint
Naraka Bladepoint: Tianhai Character Skill Details
‘s skill set Tianhai Divided into 2 main skills are Talent skills and Talent Ultimates. Each skill has 3 branches for players to choose from.
The Divine Bell
- Tianhai braced himself on defense and dealt a small amount of damage to the opponent, while blocking the opponent’s attack.
- All of the opponent’s ranged attacks that hit Tianhai’s bell will be countered.
- Tianhai can use the move even while being attacked.
The Divine Bell Counter
- Tianhai tries to defend, knocking weapons and knocking down opponents if the opponent uses Focus Attack, which cannot be used while being attacked.
The Divine Bell Blast
- Tianhai goes on defense and deals a small amount of damage and knocks up his opponent if the opponent uses Focus Attack.
- Cannot be used while under attack.
- Tianhai transforms into a 6-armed giant form that lasts for 40 seconds
- Tianhai can capture, target, and use massive damage moves in this state.
Titan’s Call Guard
- Tianhai transforms into a 6-armed giant form that lasts for 40 seconds, but can now grab allies to heal and armor them
Titan’s Call Heal
- Tianhai transforms into a 6-armed giant form that lasts for 40 seconds. Tianhai can throw his opponent away dealing massive damage and healing him for 1500 health.
Source link: Naraka Bladepoint: Tianhai Character Skill Details