Mobile Suit Gundam is a game based on the anime of the same name quite famous in Japan. Released in 1984, the game has received a lot of love from many players around the world. After more than 30 years, this game has changed itself many times, only from the rather lackluster 2D graphics of the past, it has been replaced by an extremely quality 3D game. Recently, the developer of this game has posted a video about the 34-year journey of the game and received great attention from the world gaming community.
It can be seen in the video below that there are series from 1984 to 2018
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Last Shooting (1984)
- Mobile Suit Z Gundam – Hot Scramble (1986)
- SD Gundam World: Gachapon Senshi Scramble Wars (1988)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Classic Operation (1991)
- SD Gundam Neo Batting 1992
- Mobile Sut Gundam: EX Revue (1993)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Cross Dimension 0079 (1995)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Duel (1996)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise From The Ashes (1999)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs Zeon (2001)
- SD Gundam: Scad Hammers (2006)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 (2018)
This video can serve as a way to remind players that the 2018 version is about to be released, and as a comparison, help players evaluate the game objectively. It is known that this latest version of the game will be officially released Steam on this 2/6, let’s look forward to this impressive comeback.
Source link: Looking back at the 34-year journey of the legendary game Mobile Suit Gundam