In Genshin Impact, Aloy has officially become a playable character. Here are how to unlock Aloy in Genshin Impact.
How to unlock Aloy in Genshin Impact
Unlocking Aloy Genshin is very simple. The character is now available for everyone to play on PlayStation. Aloy on Genshin Impact mobile will be released in the near future.
To unlock Aloy, players need to reach travel level 20 or higher in Genshin Impact 2.1 and 2.2 updates. You will then receive Aloy via email in the game. It’s easy isn’t it? With the addition of Aloy, Genshin Impact now has 41 unique characters that players can play as.
Aloy’s skills and talents in Genshin Impact
Aloy is a 5-star character from another world, so he is called the savior of another world. She is good at archery and possesses strong ice-type skills.
- Light prophecy: This is Aloy’s elemental burst. She throws an ice energy core and shoots it with arrows to deal damage across the area.
- Wild Ice: Aloy’s elemental skill. Power up Aloy and allies, debuff enemies & deal ice damage by dispersing cold bombs. If an icy bomb hits an enemy, they are wounded and Aloy gains a Coil Stack, increasing the damage of her attacks.
- Combat Override: Aloy’s genius. Allows the entire team to benefit from increased damage via Coil Stack.
- Rushing Ice: An effect that Aloy gets for having 4 Coil Stacks. Converts normal attack damage to ice damage.
- Strong Strike: Aloy’s passive skill. Continuously increases her ice damage.
Aloy’s attack power also increases to 66 when she uses a bow. This weapon increases the damage of basic attacks and critical hits by 10% for 6 seconds whenever Aloy deals Cryo damage. To learn more about Aloy’s skill in Genshin ImpactPlease watch the character introduction video below:
Above is how to unlock Aloy in Genshin Impact. Please share with Download.vn readers what you know about this playable Genshin Impact character!
Source link: How to unlock Aloy in Genshin Impact