Share impressive gameplay on PlayStation 4 with friends is easy. Here it is how to share screenshots on PS4.
Would you like to show off to your friends just how good at PS4 gaming is? Let your friends explore your gaming skills, not by storytelling but through actual photos. Taking a screenshot of the game on PS4 is quite easy once you follow the instructions below.
How to take and share screenshots on PS4
Use the Share button to take screenshots on PS4
The easiest way to take screenshots on PS4 is to press the Share button in the remote control as follows:
- Go to the screen you want to capture on PS4.
- Press and hold the button Share on remote for about 2 seconds.
- An icon will appear on the left side of the screen, indicating that the screen was captured.
Screenshot on PS4 will be saved to gallery.
Use the Share menu to take screenshots on PS4
The Share menu is another way to take screenshots on PS4. This method requires you to select an option from the list to take a screenshot.
You can access this option as follows:
- Open the screen you want to capture.
- Press the button Share on the driver.
- Choose Save Screenshot.
- PS4 will capture and save the screenshot.
Access saved PS4 screenshots
PS4 saves all screenshots in a separate app, making it easier for users to view them at the same time.
You can open the screenshot gallery as follows on the console:
- Go to the main screen on PS4 and select Thư viện.
- Choose Capture Gallery on the screen afterwards.
- Choose Start, then choose All.
- You will see all screenshots that you have taken on PS4.
Copy PS4 screenshots to USB
If you want to transfer your PS4 screenshots to another device, you can do so by copying them to a USB flash drive. The PS4 has the option of copying content to a USB device and you can make use of it for this task.
Make sure you have formatted the USB flash drive in exFAT or FAT32 file system, and then follow these steps to copy the screenshots to your drive.
- USB connection to PS4.
- See screenshots by going to Library> Capture Gallery> All on console.
- Select the screenshot you want to copy, tap Options on the remote and select Copy to USB Storage Device.
Change screen capture settings
PS4 offers several options to change the way photos are taken and saved. You can customize them as follows on the console.
Change PS4 screen capture file format
By default, PS4 saves screenshots in JPG format. If you don’t like it, you can save it as a PNG like this:
- Open the menu Settings on PS4.
- Next Sharing and Broadcasts> Screenshot Settings.
- Choose Image Format and choose a new default format for screenshots.
This action does not convert your current screenshots. Subsequent screenshots will use the new format you just selected.
Capture PS4 screenshots by pressing a key
By default, the console asks you to hold the Share button for a few seconds to take a screenshot. If you don’t want to wait, you can configure the preferences on PS4, then take a picture with just the press of a button Share.
You can configure this as follows on PS4:
- Go to menu Settings on PS4.
- Next Sharing and Broadcasts> SHARE Button Control Type.
- Choose Easy Screenshots.
- Now press the button Share will take a screenshot for you.
The above is how to take screenshots on PS4. Hope the article is useful to you.
Source link: How to take and share screenshots on PS4