Game Minecraft allows players to build a series of different blocks in a 3D world created by the process. Minecraft so popular that it has earned the title of the best-selling PC game of all time with more than 29 million copies sold.
For those who want to play Minecraft With friends, you need to install Minecraft Server. It allows users to connect to a central game host computer for all other players to experience at the same time.
How to install Minecraft Server on Windows 10
You have two options when creating Minecraft Server. You can set up on your personal computer or pay a small monthly fee to store online games.
If you want to set up a reliable Minecraft online game server at an affordable price, visit Empower Servers for more details. This website provides high-performance Minecraft game servers on the best hardware, ensuring the lowest latency. Storage Minecraft Server Online will bring you the best gaming experience because the server runs on the high-speed network and you can be online 24/7.
For those who set up a server on a personal computer, this article will guide you step by step to install Minecraft Server on Windows 10.
- Windows 10 computer or server.
- Minimum 3GB RAM.
- Stable wired network connection.
- Abundant Internet bandwidth capacity: Minecraft can use up to 100MB / player per hour, so unlimited bandwidth is ideal.
Step 1: Open Windows 10 and download Java
Download Java for Windows 10 Latest. Open the .EXE file and click Install. Restart the computer after the installation is completed.
Step 2: Download Minecraft Server
Step 3: Open the Downloads folder and go to Minecraft Server
Navigate to Downloads and move the Minecraft folder to the desired location. Post will drag it to a location on the computer screen.
Step 4: Double click on the Minecraft JAR file
Double-click the file Minecraft JAR. Extract some files before starting the server.
Step 5: Agree to the EULA
Open the EULA file and update eula = false to eula = true, and then save the file.
Step 6: Double click on the Minecraft JAR file
Step 7: Allow running Minecraft Server in Firewall
Step 8: Evaluate Minecraft Server statistics
Now Minecraft Server will load and a statistics table will appear. However, home computers often cannot meet the required resource requirements. Therefore, we will install it on a hosting server to increase the experience.
Step 9: Connect to Minecraft Server
Now that the server is installed, you can connect to it from Minecraft. Open Minecraft and select Multiplayer > Click Add Server.
Enter server details and click Done. You can get the IP address of the Minecraft server by going to Google and typing in the keyword “what’s my IP“. You need to open access to port 25565 on the router if your friends can’t connect to it. Remember that your home IP address can change often. Therefore, you need to provide them with updated connection details every time there is a change.
Click the button Play Next to your server to start playing!
If the server is set up correctly, your friends can connect to your Minecraft Server. You can follow this tutorial and swap the default Minecraft: Vanilla with Forge, Spigot or Feed The Beast when you want to customize your Minecraft Server experience with Minecraft mods and plugins.
Some Minecraft Servers are good for playing with friends
- Hypixel (IP: hypixel.net): Hypixel has been famous for a long time and you should definitely join this server if you want to play Minecraft games with your friends more fun. You can experience a set of mini games from Blitz Survival Games to Mega Walls or Murder Mystery.
- UniverseMC (IP: mcc.universemc.us): UniverseMC has Factions mode that will make you want to come back here every day. This server is really “addictive”. KitPVP is also a great way to hone your sword fighting skills.
- Snapcraft (IP: mc.snapcraft.net): Prison mode is an interesting point in this Minecraft server. If you don’t feel like escaping, try Parkour by Snapcraft.
- DestinyMC (IP: play.thedestinymc.com): DestinyMC’s Skyblock mode is a great adventure you’ll definitely want to be immersed in. You can easily get lost in the maze of “magic square” if you are not careful in every action.
- RealismTown (IP: play.realismtownmc.com): RealismTown offers an interesting survival game. This survival server has customizable plugins, rich ecosystem and tons of friendly faces.
Hope the article is useful to you.
Source link: How to install Minecraft Server on Windows 10