As Taimienphi reported above, BlueStacks is the best Android emulator software today, used by many professional gamers because of the features it brings, in some cases your device is not configured enough but still wants install BlueStacksthen the following tips to install Bluestacks for weak devices will help you overcome this problem.
Tips for using Bluestacks on low-profile computers
Tools needed to install BlueStacks on weak computers
– BlueStacks MSI Offline installer: Download HERE
– Orca editing tool: Download Orca Latest version here.
+ Orca is a software that allows you to edit BlueStacks installation files, helping you to use BlueStacks smoother on low-profile computers with less than 1GB RAM.
Instructions to install Bluestacks for weak devices
Step 1: Install Orca software on your computer
– Click directly on the installation file Orca downloaded above, press next.
– Choose I accept the terms …. => next.
– Click Complete => Install => finish.
Step 2: Edit BlueStacks installation file
– Click right-click the BlueStacks installation file already above, choose Edit with Orca.
– At the window Orca new appears, select Launch Condition => delete “Installed OR Physical Memory >= 1024” by key Delete.
– Click “InstallExecuteSequence“, erase “CheckMsiSignature“.
– Click “Property“, to GLMODE is the mode FALSE => press Save.
Step 3: Install BlueStacks
– Click directly on the file BlueStacksinstall the software as usual.
+ In case the device has BlueStacks, you need delete BlueStacks on computer before installing new.
- Reference: How to install BlueStacks on PC
Above are the steps on how to download and install Bluestacks for weak computers, weak PCs or you simply want BlueStacks not to take up too many resources. Hopefully with the sharing of Taimienphi useful for readers.
How to install Bluestacks for weak devices
Instructions to install BlueStacks on weak PCs, How to download and install BlueStacks for weak PCs,
Source link: How to install Bluestacks for weak computers