Quite a lot of players have a hobby of using characters that attack long-range in the game Genshin Impact. And there is a pretty famous girl called Fischl – Princess of Sin. Today, EmergenceInGame will show you how to ADC-style Fischl build with lots of DPS damage, incredibly powerful and effective in all comps.
What are the pros and cons of Fischl?
Any character in any game is the same, there are advantages and disadvantages that go hand in hand.
Advantages of Fischl:
- Able to attack long range and high damage.
- Thanks to the ability to keep distance from the boss, it is possible to easily dodge skills and keep health, quite strong when fighting bosses.
- At the beginning of the game the damage was not so outstanding.
How did the squad go with Fischl?
Because Fischl is quite strong, players can completely use the basic and common characters to arrange the team.
- DPS (Main Damage) is Fischl.
- Reaction damage support element is Xiangling.
- Main character to increase elemental damage.
What is a relic for Fischl?
- Set of 2 pieces Gladiator (Attack increased by 18%)
- Set of 2 pieces Rage War (Aggression rate increased by 12%)
These four holy relics with physical power-boosting properties will be the power-boosting equipment available to them Fischl. Try to collect the relics of Atk and Crit increase to maximize the princess’s hand attack Fischl Please.
Weapons for Fischl
Definitely the Oath of the Gunner God
Increases damage when attack on weak spots 24/30/36/42/48%. Spinning bonus Gacha to get.
If there is no suitable 4-star or 5-star bow, this bow is also quite strong. Especially when going to prime bosses or attacking machines.
Tips for building Diluc and equipping in Genshin Impact
Source link: Genshin Impact – Guide to play Fischl in ADC style and build equipment