Egyptian was a leading empire in the history of ancient Egypt. Throughout its history, the Egyptian army has always been trained in the most rigorous way to create powerful warriors
Egytian is the army in the empire that many gamers want to choose to fight the most, because all units have more health than other troops, leaving the Egytian army empty, you should choose army types in the empire like Hittie or Palyman
So, what are the strengths and weaknesses of the Egiptian in AOE? Experience how to play Egyptian army empire like?
Strengths of Egypt
– Two types of R troops (R bow and Single Stripe) in Egyptian BA and BL houses gain 33% health. With R bow of 93 health (compared to normal 70) and Single Stripe of 133 (Compared to normal 100).
– Gold miners get +3 right from the 1st generation.
– Egyptian witch has range + 3. After the 4th generation upgrade is 10+6.
– Egyptian Single Stripe can be upgraded to Double Pedal. Health 182 and is the type of army that is easy to ask in large numbers, easy to sweep the map.
– Has A bow (rarely used because R bow is too strong)
– There is Elephant named Egyptian full of technology.
– Farmers only dig gold quickly, so they don’t have the advantage of fast life 3.
– Elephant butt Egyptian can’t get to god.
– Egyptian houses often have wood away from home, often encounter desert maps.
– No Slashing Horse, Horse.
– Only small Cannon, very weak.
How to play, experience playing some other types of troops in the Empire
* Shang army in the empire
* Assyrian troops in the empire
* Babylonian army in the empire
* Cathaginian troops in the empire
* Choson troops in the empire
* Greek troops in the empire
* Hittites in the empire
* Macedonian army in the empire
* Minoan army in the empire
* Palmyran troops in the empire
* Persian troops in the empire
* Phoenician troops in the empire
* Roman army in the empire
* Sumerian army in the empire
* Yamato army in the empire
Experience playing Egyptian troops
When I first started playing
– For 2 people to build BE houses, the remaining 1 people go to find fruit yards.
– When you see the fruit, immediately let 6 people move to eat the fruit.
– People 6/8 continue to build BE, 7th people come in to eat fruit.
– The 6th people after building BE for map exploration. The 8th and 9th people cut wood. People 10/12 build BE.
– Try people 14-15 to build BS to eat wood.
– Focus on pressing wood a lot and build about 2 BS in life 1 (beating Camels). And 3BS if you hit the R bow.
– Click to 3rd generation, for 4~5 people to make Gold, because of the advantage of fast gold mining of this type of army. Or just make wood and build 7~8 fields if you hit the bow R.
– Build 2BL if you want to fight Camel early.
– But should take advantage of the high health of the Egyptian R bow. Build about 4 ~ 5BA. It is possible to combine building BL and BA to fight mixed horse life 3.
Normal attack wings, depending on which piece you choose
+ Slash or Witch.
Number of people needed to come to life: Ask for 22 to 25 people depending on each battle (the rich can fight fewer people and fight the BL close to the opponent’s house)
– Life 2: Clicking to 3, you need to upgrade gold digger in BM’s house and use 3~4 gold diggers (If the power is weak, ignore it, give 5 gold diggers)
– Life 3:
You need to build 2 BL. Can build 1 BL to defend the house, and build BP to fight against Gold units. Take advantage of the long range +3 witch to quickly capture the enemy.
Upgrade attack: If you level up before your opponent.
Upgrade armor: If you meet an opponent, slash early.
Raise ATK + 4 and Armor + 4 at full power.
Build more BL, BP when you have too much wood, real and Gold.
Upgrade the Wheel to play more R bows and single stripes.
Build many patients to ask people to develop.
– Life 4: If you want to be mobile and gain a quick advantage against your opponent, you need to build many BL houses during the time of life 4. When upgrading, upgrade Shooter, Fire, range +3 R bows and Elephant Arrows. Then accumulate enough food and Gold to go to Egyptian Double Pedal to overflow the map.
+ Archery (R, A):
Number of people needed to come to life: Ask for 24 or 27 people depending on each battle (the rich can fight fewer people and fight BA close to the opponent’s house)
– Life 2: Clicking to 3, you need to upgrade to cut wood (BM house, rock hammer image)
– Life 3:
. You need to build 4, or 5 BA houses, depending on your amount of wood, balance enough wood and food
. Build BC house, dig 120 gold > Upgrade blood head (if enough items)
. Upgrade armor: If you encounter a slashing opponent (arrow icon)
. Lift and chop wood 2 to shoot far, chop more wood
– Life 4: Can play a variety of troops such as Elephants, Double Pedals.
+ In many Random matches while holding Egyptian, players can hit BL to use Camel or beat BP to defend Witches at home against Slash and camel opponents. Then switch the Wheel to play R bow, single draw.
Another Egyptian game is to go straight to the R. Bo bow and build about 4BA, then shake it all 3 turns, you will be able to defend the house before the slashing waves. Remember to upgrade the armor for the R bow.
It is possible to combine both 2BA 2BL cards to ask for a single draw and R bow to attack the opponent. However, the level must be high and the operation is fast to use this method.
If you can defend the house, the Egyptian’s ability to counter and attack is terrible because the R bow is the strongest in the Empire.
With Egyptian troops, players should still choose the plan to board the house, go to the R bow if the house is beautiful. Because only BA, BL and mixed horse, Egyptian has an advantage over other armies.
Types/bets/matches against Egyptian troops
– Solo Random, hit Team 2-2, 3-3, 4-4.
Author: Nguyen Hai Son
4.0– 33 evaluate)
empire egyptian army
how to play egyptian, how to play egyptian,
Source link: What do Egyptian troops fight, how to play Egyptian troops in the empire, AOE