Joseph is a fictional character in a comic book Free Fire, he is a famous scientist as well as a master. Joseph is the co-founder of an extremely successful technology company, the student excels at the military academy. He came to Free Fire with the movement speed Madness skill
The most effective way to combine Joseph character skills in Free Fire
Joseph character skills in Free Fire
Joseph has a passive skill called Madness. When taking damage, he possesses an outstanding ability that allows the user to increase movement speed and sprint speed by 10% at the base level. At max level, movement and sprint speed is increased by 20% when taking damage.
– Insanity Level 1: Movement and sprint speed increased by 10% when taking damage
– Madness Level 2: Movement and sprint speed increased by 12% when taking damage
– Crazy Level 3: Movement and sprint speed increased by 14% when taking damage
– Insanity Level 4: Movement and sprint speed increased by 15% when taking damage
– Madness Level 5: Movement and sprint speed increased by 18% when taking damage
– Insanity Level 6: Movement and sprint speed increased by 20% when taking damage
Combo of Joseph’s character skills in Free Fire
Joseph can be used for offensive and defensive gameplay in Clash Squad or BR mode. Since Joseph is a character with a passive skill, the player can use one active skill and two passive skills when combined with the Joseph skill.
1. Joseph / Skyler / Kelly / Hayato
Skyler unleashes a sonic wave that can destroy 5 consecutive Gloo walls within one second. Kelly increases sprinting by 6%. On the other hand, Hayato increases armor penetration by 10% with each 10% reduction of the user’s maximum HP. Players can combine this skill for Rush gameplay, rapidly dashing at enemies with 20% increased speed if the enemy deals any damage. This combination is beneficial in both CS and BR modes.
2. Joseph / Alok / Ford / Maxim
Alok benefits the user by providing 5HP per second for 10s when the skill is activated. Ford reduces damage from safe zones by 24%. Maxim eats mushrooms and heals 25% faster. This combination is for survival gameplay only. Players can combine Joseph’s skills in this Free Fire when pushing the rank.
3. Joseph / Chrono / Shirou / Misha
Chrono creates an impenetrable force shield that can block up to 800 damage and last for 6 seconds. Shirou marks the enemy’s position when an enemy hits him, and the first shot to the marked enemy has 88% more armor penetration. Misha increases driving speed by 20% and reduces driving damage by 30%. While driving, it is harder for the player to aim with the default target. This skill combination can be used for BR mode. Players can cover areas with vehicles, if the vehicle is destroyed they can move at 20% increased speed.
Players should remember that Joseph’s skill has no effect on taking damage from a safe area. You can use the character Joseph with other skills that enhance the ability to sprint to destroy enemies. However, the most important thing is still to understand Joseph’s map and skills to use to your advantage.
What is special about Joseph Free Fire character skills?
Joseph Free Fire character skill combo, how to use Joseph Free Fire character skill,
Source link: Tips for combining Joseph’s character skills in Free Fire