Angry fruit game Plants vs. Game PopCap’s Zombies are available on both mobile platforms and personal computers to help users play games anytime, anywhere. Join the game you will have the task of planting plants to destroy the aggressive zombies “stalking” Eat your brain at any time.
Each level is a challenge in different environments such as night, day, lake, fog or on the roof, creating diversity for the gameplay, as well as the attraction for this game. In the framework of this article, Download.vn will guide how you conquer all 5 levels, each with 10 different levels in mode Adventure.
To overcome these 50 tough levels is not easy at all, requiring you to regularly play the game, mull, understand the power of each plant, as well as zombies to arrange it properly. can conquer all levels in the game Plants vs. Plants This classic Zombies. Please follow the article below:
How to pass all levels in the game Plants vs. Games. Zombies
1. Tip pass level 1
All the levels at level 1 are very simple, so anyone can pass, you just put the tree around as you like, you can easily pass the screen.
2. Tip pass level 2 (night)
- Level 2-1: Prioritize planting sunflowers first to collect sun planting other plants. When there is enough sun, plant a tree Shoot the beans (Peashooter) in the next row. Combine with growing mushrooms continuously in the foreground to destroy zombies.
- Level 2-2: Also plant sunflowers first to collect the sun, when there is enough sun, plant a row of bean shoots (Peashooter) in advance. Then, plant a row of seeds (Wall Nut) to keep zombies longer. Finally plant a row of bean shoots to increase damage and 1 row of potato mines (Potato Mine) to protect the garden safer.
- Level 2-3, 2-4, 2-5: Planting is similar in Level 2-2 is possible through the screen easily.
- Level 2-6: Plant 2 rows of sunflowers first, then plant a row of pea pods and a row of seeds. During the game, use the grave break (Grave Buster) to limit the Zombie from under the grave. But don’t forget to keep growing mushrooms for free.
- Level 2-7: This level, the zombies appear very aggressive, so plant many layers as follows to protect absolute safety: Planting 2 rows of sunflower to earn the sun, 1 row of beanstalks to deal damage, 1 row of seed walls to hold off zombies for a long time, 1 row of hypnotic mushrooms (Hypno Shroom) and continuously planting potato mines.
- Level 2-8, 2-9: Similar planting at Level 2-7 is fine, but Maybe at the end of the game screen, your protective fence will be blown away because the zombies in these levels are very crowded.
- Level 2-10: At this level you do not have the right to choose the crops anymore, but must use the available crops. Mainly mushrooms. You should grow smoke-spray mushrooms and liver fungus in 4 rows at the bottom, then plant 2 rows of hypnotic mushrooms on the outside to protect those 4 rows.
3. Tip pass level 3 (daytime, with lake)
- Level 3-1: This level is quite simple, so you just need to plant 1 row of sunflower, 1 row of bean shooters and 1 row of potato mines to pass this level easily. Since it’s daytime, mushrooms don’t work, everyone.
- Level 3-2: Plant a row of sunflower, 1 row of bean shoots, 1 row of seed walls, 1 row of bean shoots, 1 row of potato mines in this order is through a delicious screen.
- Level 3-3: Planting the same level 3-2.
- Level 3-4, 3-5: Also planted according to level 3-2, but in the row of lakes, there should be two more bean shooters to deal damage to zombies walking under the water.
- Level 3-6: This level is also planted similarly level 3-2, but in the lake should put many pieces of duckweed and tangled seaweed (Tangle Kelp) to pull zombies into the water.
- Level 3-7: Plant 1 row of sunflowers to earn the sun, next to plant 2 rows of bean shoots, but place the plant to shoot 3 beans The (Threepeater) is in the middle, while at the top and bottom of those two rows, a regular bean shoot is planted. In addition, you should also plant a row of seed walls to restrain zombies and 1 row of potato mines to protect.
- Level 3-8: Planting 1 row of sunflower, 1 row of bean shoots, 1 row of torchwood (Tourchwood) to double the damage to the bean shot, 1 row of seeds, 1 row of potato mines.
- Level 3-9: Planting 2 rows of sunflowers in the same, 2 rows of bean shoots, 1 row of torch wood, 1 row of potato mines. Note that only planted on the shore, but under the lake, plant 2 rows of bean shoots in the same row, 1 row of torch wood as shown in the picture below.
- Level 3-10: In this level you also have to choose the available plants. Plant about 2-3 rows of tall seeds (Tall Nut) at the top to contain zombies, 1 row wood behind, the rest planted trees shoot 3 beans inside.
4. Tip pass level 4 (lake and fog at night)
- Level 4-1: Planting 2 rows of sunflowers, 1 row of bean shoots, just planted on the shore, and in the water, planted pea pods in the innermost row. Rest Priority is given to the mushrooms that shoot water for free, no need to build a protective layer is also able to pass the screen easily.
- Level 4-2: Planting 8 sunflowers, 1 row of bean shoots, 1 row of seed walls, 1 row of potato mines, so place 2 lanterns on both sides to see more clearly the zombie path.
- Level 4-3: After planting all 8 sunflowers, immediately planted 2 rows of Cactus cactus under water to deal with zombies flying in the air, not being shot by bullets. During the game, continuously grow free mushrooms, 1 row of potato mines.
- Level 4-4, 4-5: Arranging the same level 4-3 but the number of cacti increased by 1 row and planted large seeds to hold zombies longer.
- Level 4-6: At this level you will encounter hordes of mining zombies (Digger Zombie) digging through the garden and eating all the trees in the opposite direction. So put a row of potato mines in the first row to pay attention to planting on the ground, when a zombie emerges from the ground, it will explode to death. In addition, planting 4-5 rows of mushrooms for free and 1 row of tall trees is successful killing zombies.
- Level 4-7: Plant a row of potato mines on the shore, 8 sunflowers as shown in the picture, 1 row of starfruit (Starfruit), 1 row of tall seeds and finally 2 rows of star fruit. Place 2 lanterns to better see the zombie path.
- Level 4-8: Plant 2 rows of sunflower and 1 row of star fruit on the shore, and under water, plant 2 rows of star fruit in the same. Outside, grow mushrooms and put lanterns for illumination.
- Level 4-9, 4-10: On the shore plant 2 rows of the innermost sunflower, then plant a row of magnet mushrooms to absorb metal from zombies, 1 row of tall seeds and as many free mushrooms as possible. In the water, the innermost row grows mushroom, 3 rows of star fruit, 1 row of tall seeds.
5. Tip pass level 5 (during the day, on the roof)
- Level 5-1: Because there is no bean-shoot tree on the roof, it is used to shoot corn. First plant 1 row of sunflower, 2 rows of cabbage, 1 row of tall seeds.
- Level 5-2: Planting 1 row of sunflower, 2 rows of cabbage, 1 row of pumpkin and 1 row of large seeds is comfortable to protect.
- Level 5-3: Plant 1 row of sunflower, 2 rows of corn, 1 row of protective potato mines and 1 row of tall seeds at the very end to keep the zombies in check.
- Level 5-4: Arranged like level 5-2 but with 1 more row of corn, 1 row of potato mines and 1 row of large seeds, because zombies will be more crowded and aggressive at this level. Should use sunflower twins (Twin Sunflower) to earn twice as much sun.
- Level 5-6: This level seems a little lighter, you just need to plant 1 row of sunflower, 1 row of cabbage, 1 row of tall seeds and finally 2 rows of cabbage to be able to fight the zombies.
- Level 5-7: Plant 1 row of sunflower, 3 rows of cabbage and 1 row of tall seeds.
- Level 5-8: Plant 1 row of sunflower, 2 rows of cabbage, 1 row of tall seeds, 1 row of potato mines and 1 last row of cabbage.
- Level 5-9: This level is extremely horrible zombie, the top 2 are the sunflower, the next 3 rows are cabbage, 1 row of potato mines, the last 2 rows of tall seeds. This arrangement is reasonable, but not sure to help you through the screen, be flexible to use more fire peppers to kill zombies 1 row if they are too crowded.
- Level 5-10: This is the last level of the game, in pots try to grow as many watermelon, corn and cabbage as possible to deal great damage. In this level, you will meet the Boss, they will drop all kinds of zombies and you do not have any protective barriers such as tall seeds or potato mines to use. Special attention is to save the fire chili and the frozen mushroom, when the Boss bent over the fire ferry, he used the frozen mushrooms to neutralize, when the Boss dropped the snowball, the fire pepper was used to neutralize. Accompanied by the Boss bent, all the watermelon, cabbage you planted will shoot the Boss, they will die after a few bends.
Hopefully the above article will help you to arrange the plants properly, maximize their strength, quickly destroy the aggressive Zombies, safely protect your garden!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
Updated: March 13, 2017
Source link: The secret to pass all levels in the game Plants vs. Games. Zombies