Fortnite will now support Xbox One X! The Fortnitemares event ends on November 29 with the V.1.9.1 update. Weekly leaderboard will be ‘reset’ when V.1.9.1 is released.
Smoke Bomb – Battle Royale
This grenade does no damage but can cover vision with white smoke when thrown. It can be found in all chests and is randomly found everywhere.
New Leaderboard – Battle Royale
So you think you’re the best? Let’s prove it.
Introducing 2 new leaderboards:
- A global ranking of the 50 best players by game mode. Calculated by the number of games won.
- Calculated by the total amount of experience gained.
Vindertech Weapons – Save the World
Win with Vindertech! Take advantage of these 9 new weapons. They will appear during Mutant Storms.
Mutant Storms Return – Save the World
Mutant storms are back! Stormtroopers can get a storm ticket. Let’s also team up, survive and loot!
UPDATE INFORMATION – BATTLE ROYALE
- Duo List: Medium Ammo stack increased from 10 to 14.
- Squad List: Medium Ammo stack increased from 10 to 18.
- These changes apply to medium ammo stacks found outside of crates and ammo cans.
- The original Rocket Launcher will replace the Pumpkin Launcher.
- Because of a lot of requests from players, Rocket Launcher now supports flying on rockets.
- The “Outlive” daily challenge will not count team members.
- Players do not lose health when jumping on the Launch Pad from above.
- Fixed an issue that caused effects to display incorrectly during gameplay when jumping repeatedly on Launch Pads.
- Fixed firing and reloading effects with the new silencer SMG.
- Fixed an issue where players would lose health from falling when knocked out in skydive mode (after using Launch Pad).
- Fixed a bug where the effect would crash when being destroyed while using the Launch Pad.
- Players will now receive a confirmation message before leaving a match if they accept an invitation from a teammate who has previously left the match.
- Change the word “Gamepad” to “Wireless Controller” and “Controller” in the menu.
- Daily challenges are no longer automatically collected upon confirmation of invitations.
- Fixed some placement issues in the Season Shop.
- Presence is now properly translated to languages across platforms.
- Changing items in your inventory while the server is under maintenance will no longer lock the game client.
- Fixed an issue where players could not control the inventory bar (Locker tab) if they canceled a submenu bar
- The location of the bushes has been changed.
- The bushes are no longer in different locations on different platforms.
- Reduced stutter while loading background scenes in idle instead of mid-game.
- The “Invite” button in “Party Finder” can only be pressed once every 2 seconds to prevent spam inviting friends.
- Fortnite now supports 4K for Xbox One X!
- Fortnite on Xbox One X pushes the in-game configuration to resemble what you’d see when configuring your PC to “Epic”.
- This covers improved contrast quality; better processing quality such as opacity, anti-aliasing, and depth; add distance; adding scene details; shadow effects for lights and objects; Better resolution for details and shadows.
- Content is processed at 80% of 4K and up to 4K through processing software. Interface runs at 4K
- Removed the black streak that appeared when running in Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue where Xbox One prevented players from logging in if they logged out and immediately logged into their Xbox One live account in the game.
- If a player fails to join a party, they will not appear in that party on PS4 and friends’ profiles.
SAVE THE WORLD
- The Fortnitemares event has ended to make way for Mutant Storms!
- For every 500 unused Halloween tickets, you will receive a Halloween llama, available in the loot tab.
- Fight the storm and get tickets from missions 10 times in a day.
- Added Mutants Storms-exclusive event quests.
- Pulsar – accurate burst assualt rifle
- Burster – pistol that can fire 3 consecutive rounds (burst)
- Blazer – continuous firing pistol
- Disintegrator – shotgun that fires plasma projectiles.
- Jolter – energy aiming gun.
- Blaster – a gun with a heavy barrel
- Slammer – High speed rocket hammer
- Sever – light energy ax with fast attack speed.
- Slicer – mid-range energy sword.
- Players can loot these weapons from the event quests and the llamas . event
- The number of Storm Tickets generated by Mutant Storms will be evenly distributed among other levels of the same level
- Upgraded zapper bullets are no longer affected by the shooter’s movement speed
- Dance is now more accurate and reliable
- Fixed a bug that caused some green squares not to award experience points
- Updated Rocket Hammer description to be all-inclusive in rarity and classification.
- Improved handle controls in the Options menu
- Fixed a bug that caused Ninja icons to become super small
- Fixed a rare bug that caused the game to crash when closing the game.
Source link: Smoke Bomb and play support on Xbox One X