After a period of testing on the League of Legends PBE server, Tahm Kench will officially be released the new skill set in update 11.13. Let’s refer to the new skill set of “catfish” Tahm Kench in the article below.
Download League of Legends
League of Legends: Details of Tahm Kench’s new skill set in patch 11.13
New Tahm Kench Indicator
- Base health reduced from 600 570
- Base armor reduced from 47 42
- Health per level reduced from 100 95
- Mana per level 40 50
Passive – Unique Taste
Attacks deal magic damage equal to 2% of your maximum health. Damage to enemy champions will accumulate stacks Unique Taste for 5 seconds, up to 3 stacks. When 3 stacks are accumulated, Q and R’s damage to enemy champions is enhanced.
Q – Tongue Whip
Tahm Kench whips his tongue, damaging and slowing the first unit hit. Also heals based on the amount of health lost when attacking enemy champions. This skill will stun enemies with 3 stacks Unique Taste.
- Mana cost: 50/46/42/38/34
- Skill Cooldown: 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds
W – Abyss Crusade
Tahm Kench Apparates, then spawns at the target location, dealing magic damage and knocking up enemies in the area. Swallowed allies can move with Tahm Kench while he casts the skill.
- Mana cost: 50/65/80/95/110 mana
- Skill Cooldown: 20/19/18/17/16 seconds
E – Thick Skin
Tahm Kench converts incoming damage into a layer of gray health. When out of combat for 4 seconds, this skill will instantly heal the player for the damage taken. When activated, this skill turns all gray health into a shield.
- Skill Cooldown: 3 seconds
R – Gamble
Tahm Kench swallows an ally or enemy champion for a few seconds. Ability can be reactivated to release the target.
- When cast on an enemy champion: Tahm Kench swallows a target for 3 seconds, dealing magic damage equal to part of their maximum health. He can spit out minions and destroyed monsters as a directional ability to deal magic damage over a wide area.
- When cast on allies: Tahm Kench swallows allies for 3 seconds, granting them a shield based on magic damage for 2.5 seconds. Allies can get out on their own sooner.
Source link: League of Legends: Details of Tahm Kench’s new skill set in patch 11.13