Capacity of the game Genshin Impact is about 30 GBon PC and 15 GB on Android, iOS mobile devices. It is quite heavy because of its high quality graphics, huge game world and a lot of missions. Moreover, the sound quality is also high so the audio file is quite heavy.
Tips to reduce the size of Genshin Impact game on PC, Android and iOS
How to reduce the size of Genshin Impact PC, Android, iOS
To make Genshin Impact PC, Android and iOS lighter, you need to remove the in-game voice packs (no need to uninstall Genshin Impact). Currently the game supports several languages including English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. Each voice pack takes up a large space on your device, so you can delete them to reduce the size of the Genshin Impact game.
How to remove voice packs in Genshin Impact
MiHoYo allows players to delete voice packs to reduce Genshin Impact’s capacity. Follow these steps to remove this preferences file and reduce the game install size:
– Step 1: Open the game Genshin Impactinto the Settings.
– Step 2: Search by category Languagechoose Voice-Over Language.
– Step 3: In the pop-up window, select voice pack to delete => press Uninstall.
– Step 4: When the game app asks if you’re sure of your choice, click the . button Confirm to complete the uninstall process.
– The message shown below means that you have successfully deleted the voice pack in Genshin Impact.
This method of reducing the capacity of Genshin Impact PC, Android and iOS helps players free up 4GB of space in the device’s memory. Then, your PC and phone will run faster and smoother.
- Reference: How to download Genshin Impact on PC
How to reduce the size of Genshin Impact PC
How to reduce Genshin Impact Android capacity, How to reduce Genshin Impact iOS capacity,
Source link: How to reduce the size of Genshin Impact PC, Android, iOS