Genshin Impact – PUBG magic game has quickly gained attention after just a week of release. With a large fantasy open world, you are free to explore Teyvat – where the 7 elements converge and develop.
Among legends, activities, and interactive quests, Statues of The Seven is where you need to go through and level up in order to explore more of the game. In this article, let Download.vn find out the necessary reasons and How to clean any of the Statues of The Seven statues and what will happen when you complete this quest.
How to clean the Statues of the Seven in Genshin Impact
What are the Statues of The Seven in Genshin Impact?
Around Teyvat, you will find 7 strange stone structures, capable of observing the whole world. They are sculpted according to the seven world-sustaining elements and legend says these statues predict the appearance of a noble soul. Most travelers wish to be protected when passing through these statues.
Why are the Statues of The Seven important and should you clean them up?
All Statues of The Seven statues play an important role in Genshin Impact. Specifically:
- Allows you to see missing pieces on the map after they have been resonated.
- Serves as the reference point all over the map.
- Restore your team’s health by using limited resources.
- Gives you maximum stamina in exchange for Oculi and more prizes.
- Helps you to change elemental potential according to the statue you visit.
Luckily from Statues of The Seven doesn’t come out for free, you have to supply elemental oculi to power up the brave adventurers. The more you visit Statues of The Seven, the easier you will increase your Adventure Rank. The higher this Rank level, the more quests and areas you’ll get to explore in Genshin Impact. That is why it is so important to clean the Statues of The Seven statues.
What character can you use to clean up the Statues of The Seven in Genshin Impact?
According to many players Genshin Impact, you can clear Statues of The Seven with characters based on the element Anemo – Wind and Hydrogen – Water. That means you can use one of the following 7 characters to clean any statue in Teyvat.
How to clean the Statues of The Seven in Genshin Impact
Before you start, you need to have a character on the list above in your 4-man squad. You can change party members by summoning Paimon and selecting the desired character from the menu. Then choose the character belonging to Anemo or Hydro. This article selects Barbara.
At any point in the game, you can change your squad character as follows:
- On the PC: Press 1-4 numbers on the keyboard.
- On PS4: Use the D-Pad – Up, Right, Down, and Left buttons.
You then need to get close to one of the statues on the map, and then activate their powers by using the controls to turn on the Elemental Skill.
You can use Elemental Skill in Genshin Impact by:
- On the PC: Press the key E.
- On PS4: Press the triangle icon on the DualShock remote.
After activating the matching character’s Elemental Skill, move around the statue using the arrow keys (on PC) or the left button (on PS4). For the perfect action, you can jump up and glide around the statue like so:
- On the PC: Press the key Space to jump. Double-press the Space key to hover over the statue.
- On PS4: Press X On the controller to jump, double press the key X to glide around the statue.
Make sure you wipe the entire statue clean with Elemental Skill.
How do I know if I have successfully cleaned the Statues of The Seven?
Successfully wiping off one of the Statues of The Seven, the Pyro Slime (the power of fire) will appear near you. They will come closer to you and you need to defeat them with the character you chose earlier.
Pyro Slime will explode when killed. To defeat them, you can use Normal Attack or Charged Attack or a combination of the two:
- On the PC: Click the left mouse button to use Normal Attack. Hold down the left mouse button for Charged Attack.
- On PS4: Press the circle key for Normal Attack. Hold this key to use Charged Attack.
Above is how to clean the elemental statues in the game Genshin Impact. Hope the article is useful to you.
Source link: How to clean the Statues of the Seven in Genshin Impact