DICE recently released information on the main weapons, pistols, melee weapons, equipment, and vehicles included in the game. Battlefield 5 when it’s released next November. Let’s see what’s special in this Battlefield 5’s battle equipment system!
Main Weapon: These are the gamer’s basic weapons, the game’s Specializations feature will allow gamers to customize them based on their own gaming style and through unlocking this feature gamers will be able to adjust damage, accuracy, fire rate as well as speed control of 30 weapons.
- M1907 SF – Similar to the M1 carbine and it’s just heavier and more powerful.
- StG 44 – high-speed firing with good accuracy and braking power.
- Sturmgewehr 1-5 – Gewehr 1-5 semi-automatic rifle with fire options.
- Gewehr 43 – A very powerful weapon.
- Gewehr 1-5 – usage as the detachable StG 44.
- M1A1 carbine – fast rate of fire but weak firepower, best used within 50 meters.
- 1916 Selbstlader – very popular and only 1000 pieces.
- Turner SMLE – Shoots faster than Gewehr 43 but has a shorter range.
- Gewehr M95 / 30 – Austria-Hungary two armies used a lot.
- Kar98k – The most commonly used rifle of the German army.
- Krag-Jorgensen – A holster is placed on the side instead of on top.
- Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mk l – A fast-paced sniper rifle, but significantly slower than the Kar98k, suitable for medium range use.
- Form 8 – never used by the US military.
- RSC – Made from parts of Lebel rifles.
- ZH-29 – Just double tap to fire.
- EMP – Very popular in wartime Europe and Asia.
- MP40 – Although not designed by Hugo Schmeisser, it is still referred to as “Schmeisser”.
- MP28 – the “successor” of the MP18 with a direct holster.
- MP34 – development based on the old MP18.
- M1928A1 – Precision Thompson submachine gun with high rate of fire.
- STEN – Easily controllable MP40 couple.
- Suomi KP /- 31 – very difficult to control, this high-speed gun will be a bit weak at first, but if accumulated gradually, you will receive many “benefits”.
Light machine gun:
- Bren Gun – Based on a Czechoslovakian design with a top-mounted cartridge.
- FG-42 – fast firing with a small cartridge.
- KE7 – Average rate of fire.
- Lewis Gun – used by the British as an upward-firing gun with a cartridge mounted on top.
- MG 34 – uses air-cooled way with high rate of fire. It was later replaced by the MG42.
- MG 42 – Reliable, easy to use and has an extremely high rate of fire.
Pistol: There will be 7 pistols in Battlefield 5, and when you are fighting if you don’t have time to equip your main weapon, the pistol will definitely come in handy in these cases.
Melee Weapons: There will be 9 types of melee weapons available in Battlefield 5, which are inseparable during the match.
- British Army Jack Knife
- Cricket Bat
- Scout Knife
- Solveig Knife
- Ammunition Crate
- Ammunition Pouch
- Flare Gun
- Grenade Rifle
- M49 Spotting Scope
- Medical Crate
- Medical Pouch
- Panzerfaust 100
- S 35 Betty Betty
- SMLE Smoke Grenade Launcher
- Sniper Decoy
- Spawn Beacon
- Sticky Dynamite
Support: Players who have collected enough team points can call up 7 different reinforcements, including heavy tanks, missile attacks and more.
- Churchill Crocodile
- JB-2 Rocket
- Sd. Kfz 251 Pakwagen
- Supply Canister Drop
- T48 GMC 6 pdr AT Half-track
- V-1 Rocket
Machine guns and artillery: Machine guns or cannons can be placed in the main areas of the map.
- FlaK 38
- MG34 Tripod
- PaK 40
- QF 6 pdr
- Vickers HMG Tripod
Car: Battlefield 5 will provide players with 24 vehicles, including tanks, semi-tracked vehicles, fighters, bombers and several other vehicles.
- Churchill Gun Carrier
- Churchill Mk VII
- Flakpanzer IV
- Panzer 38
- Panzer IV
- Sighthound T17E1
- Tiger I
- Valentine AA Mk I
- Valentine Mk VIII
- M3 Halftrack
- Sd. Kfz 251 Halftrack
- Universal Carrier
- Bf 109 G-2
- Bf 109 G-6
- Blenheim Mk IF
- Blenheim MkI
- Ju 87 Stuka B-1
- Ju 87 Stuka B-2
- Ju 88A
- Mosquito F Mk II
- Spitfire Mk VA
- Spitfire Mk VB
Source link: Battlefield 5 – Score 30 types of weapons and 24 types of weapons of the super product FPS 2018