There have been a lot of changes in the meta game Teamfight Tactics – TFT 11.2. In the season Teamfight Tactics – TFT 4.5, a series update heh/tribe and equipment was released to change the atmosphere of the game. This change entails a great influence on the meta game of the players.
Many brothers will have a hard time choosing a strong and easy-to-play squad. So today Funny game I will introduce you to team building tips Soul – Assassin Climb the ranks very strongly to have the best experience at the beginning of the season Teamfight Tactics – TFT Monster Festival 4.5 here you go.
What is the combined strength of the Soul – Assassin squad?
Before the battle begins, Killer jump to the opponent’s backline. Killer will get more critical damage and critical rate and the damage from the moves of these cards will also have a critical ability.
- 2 assassins: 25% crit damage and 10% crit chance
- 4 assassins: 60% crit damage and 30% crit chance
- 6 assassins: 100% crit damage and 55% crit chance
When a general in the clan Soul use skill, all allies will get Attack Speed based on associated landmarks.
- 2 Souls: 20% attack speed
- 4 Souls: 40% attack speed
- Is the countermeasure of the squads mage, marksman and decks with low defense.
- Great damage and easy to build because there are cards that range from 1 to 4 gold.
- Easy to play duplicate cards.
- Need a standard item for the main card.
- Definitely a must have Elite Diana Assassin in the squad.
What is the standard squad in the style of Soul – Assassin?
Ideally, when you draw cards according to the list below:
Early game stage:
- The need to roll out 1 elite card Diana Assassins will be the first priority.
- The next priority is also to find a way to pair equipment that deals physical damage to Diana like going to the market or defeating the fiends.
- At this point we will try to accumulate at least 30 gold and reach level 5 to complete the deck of 4 assassins and 2 souls.
- Store 30 gold to save resources for 3-star rolls or accumulate enough 50 gold to get to level 8 early.
- Going up to level 5 and building a good squad early in the middle of the game is very important if you don’t want to lose damage and get out of the top early.
- Match magic or physical damage equipment to Akali to unleash the power of the squad Soul – Assassin.
The position of the cards arranged on the field?
Arrange the cards horizontally across the field of the formation. There should be a contraction or spacing of the cards so that the assassins have the opportunity to destroy the main enemy.
Equip the main squad of Soul – Assassin
Equipment to focus on for Diana to be Search infinity go with Blue Bow and Blood sword. That alone is enough for one carry “weigh the world” for this squad.
Standard equipment for Akali only:
- Any item that deals magic or physical damage. A continuous cannon is also quite reasonable for her.
What is the note when playing the Soul – Assassin squad?
At the beginning of the game, you lack quite a lot of damage to sustain. So please prioritize wearing equipment for Diana first so that this card can hold health until you reach the appropriate level.
Source link: Teamfight Tactics – TFT 11.2 – how to build a squad of Souls – Assassins climb the ranks very strongly season 4.5 – Festival of the Beast