Kai’Sa – The Void Woman
League of Legends officially launched a general 140 named Kai’Sa – Ai Nu Void, capable of attacking many targets, creating shields and especially surfing skills very far. A female general from the Void, predicted to be Kassadin’s daughter.
League of Legends League of Legends
Kai’Sa possesses a human appearance but the body has been transformed by the Void. This sniper has a very strong killer ability and a unique set of skills. You are invited to join us in the details of the skill set below:
Kai’Sa’s skill set – Virtuous Woman in League of Legends
The Sheath of Symbiosis (Passive)
- Wounds Corrosion: Each attack will mark the enemy with Electrostate, dealing bonus magic damage incrementally. After several consecutive attacks, Electrolyte explodes, shocking damage based on the target’s missing health. The immobilization effect of nearby allies also marks Electricity Translation.
- Adaptation index: Kai’Sa’s cover adapts to her attack style, evolving skills based on stats gained from equipment and level.
Icathian Rain (Q)
- Launches an array of energy arrows that distribute evenly onto nearby enemies. Multiple energy arrows hit with the same target will deal slightly less damage than the first mana.
- The immobilization effect of nearby allies marks Electricity.
- Adaptation index: With sufficient attack power, Rain of Icathian’s energy arrows increases.
Rise of Pursuit (W)
- Fires a burst of Void energy, revealing the first enemy hit, dealing magic damage, and stacking Electricity.
- Adaptation index: With enough magical power, Chasing Ray deals additional damage and refunds a portion of its cooldown if it hits a champion.
- Gives strength, increases movement speed for a moment but loses the ability to attack. After charging up, Kai’Sa gains attack speed for a few seconds.
- Charge’s cooldown reduction attack.
- Adaptation index: When you have enough bonus attack speed, Energy Accumulation makes Kai’Sa invisible for a moment while in charge.
Killer Instinct (R)
- Dash extremely fast at extremely long ranges to a location near an enemy champion marked with Electrolyte and gains a shield momentarily.
With the ability to both surf and stealth, this 140th general will bring gamers League of Legends extremely dramatic battles.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
Update: March 9, 2018
Source link: League of Legends launched a 140 general named Kai’Sa