In today’s article, Taimienphi would like to guide you how to set it up Setting Valorant for low configuration devices máy, helping gamers who don’t have the ability to upgrade or are on a tight budget but still want to experience the latest shooter from Riot.
Valorant – Tactical shooter on PC
How to install Valorant Settings for low-profile devices
– Material Quality: Med
– Texture Quality: Med
– Detail Quality: Med
– UI Quality: Med
– Vignette: Off => This reduces the visibility and clarity of the image, so be sure to turn it off.
– VSync: Off => definitely turn it off if you don’t want lag to appear.
– Anti-Aliasing: MSAA 4x => increase image output performance, avoid screen blur tránh
– Anisotropic Filtering: 2x => side view effect, should be turned off or reduced to the maximum to avoid lag
– Improve Clarity: On => for a wider viewing angle, it can be turned on or off
– Enhanced Gun Skin Visuals (First Person): Off => the image shows the gun, it can be turned on and off
– Distortion: Off => should be turned off to avoid the ability and viewing angle to decrease
– Shadows: On => off or on depending on your computer.
Hopefully with some installation instructions Valorant Setting for low-profile machines on will help your game experience better, smoother. Although the image quality is not good, playing FPS Valorant games on high FPS frames is essential.
As soon as Valorant was released, it received a lot of compliments from the gaming community, the game has gameplay similar to CSGO. Let’s Download and install Valorant on PC Try them out now, see if they sound like rumours.
, install Valorant desktop computer, install Valorant PC thap,
Source link: Instructions for installing Valorant Settings for low-profile devices