Dots is an intelligence training game, providing children with intellectual games to develop thinking and logical abilities. Through the game, children need to be flexible and think to become a winner. Dots is an intellectual game quite similar to the way to play checkers, players need to connect any 2 dots on the screen and when they create a square, the last person to match will win.
Dots – Game to develop thinking and intelligence for children
– Install the latest version of the Game on your computer: Download Dots
– Proceed to install like other software, and this is the interface of the Game. How to play: Players need to connect any 2 dots on the screen, so that they can form a square, the last person who connects will win.
– Alternatively, you can enter Games on the menu and optionally some settings:
+ New (or F2): play new game
+ Computer Start: The calculator will start first
+ YouStart: You start playing first
+ Autoplay Until Near End: Auto play until player stops
+ Display Projected Score: Show score
+ Color: Color
+ Exit: Exit Game
– To enter Skill on the menu
+ Board Size: Table Size
+ Intermediate: Medium (play level)
+ Advanced (3 sec max): Advanced
+ Master (10 sec max): 10 seconds
+ Grand Master (60 sec max): 60 seconds
– Click on Help on the menu for help (Instructions…) or view information about the game (About Smart Dots…)
Through Game Dots, children will practice their intelligence through the situations that Dots brings. This is an intellectual game that helps children develop their thinking and logical ability. In addition, Bird Watch is also a good intellectual game that helps children promote their creativity and imagination through games.
Caro chess is also a game that promotes the creativity of children today, when playing Chess Chess game, they have to change their moves to win as quickly as possible.
thinking development games, intellectual games,
Source link: Dots – Game to develop thinking and intelligence for children