Rules Of Survival is constantly updating new features, making the battle for survival more interesting. In this April 18 Rules Of Survival update adds a first-person mode (First Person Mode), opening the National Arena feature, which is extremely interesting:
Rules Of Survival: Rules Of Survival
For details on how the April 18 update is, please follow the article below to understand better:
Details of the Update Rules Of Survival on April 18
- Add the first person view mode, after downloading the first person perspective, the player is free to switch between the first person and the third person.
- Add charts for each country.
- Open a new feature: National Arena (World Arena). In the game, players from the same country will gather to fight alliances from other countries (April 23 starts World Arena season 1).
- Open the LiveStream feature, you can watch other players live in the arena.
- Adjust the character’s standing posture in the lobby.
- Add sound effects.
- Adjusted the item creation rule and reduced the number of items in the Fearless Fiord map.
- Optimized many points of lag.
- Optimized lobby features.
- Adjust the size of Avatar in the lobby.
- In the Fashion view, add the term display of the limited item.
- Fixed limited props error resulting in inability to login.
- Fixed an issue where the nameplate was not displayed on teammates’ heads
- Fixed a bug with Nang Rabbit, Bac Thuong Quy Vuong and My Hau Vuong’s hair display.
At 14:00 – 16:00 on April 18, 2018, gamers will be welcome to see the above changes. In addition to the PC version, you can also experience Rules Of Survival on the phone:
Rules of Survival for Android Rules of Survival for iOS
Wish you have fun playing the game!
Source link: What’s new in the Rules Of Survival update on April 18?