Valorant has released a major update 2.0 with many major changes such as the release of Agent Yoru and a rebalancing of the power of the agents. Let’s join Download.vn to learn about the latest update of Valorant through the following article.
Valorant: Update 2.0 details
Launch of Agent Yoru
After a while of waiting, gamers can experience a new agent called Yoru. For details, Yoru’s biography and skill sets invite you to refer to the article: Biography and skills of the new agent – Yoru.
Balance the power of agents
- Stim Beacon (C): Skips skill’s equipping time. Now the skill will be used as soon as the player presses the corresponding key. (No need to left click after pressing skill key)
- Molotov (Q): Discount from 300 -> 200
- Sky Smokes (E): Range increased from 4200 -> 5000. Smoke duration increased from 14.25s -> 19.25s. Equipment Upgrade: Enemies will no longer hear sounds when Brimstone uses Sky Smokes.
Balance the power of the gun
- Jump shot accuracy reduced from 0.4 -> 1.0
- Rate of fire reduced from 0.065 -> 0.225
- Strongly reduced accuracy when fired continuously.
Fix some game bug bugs.
End of update 2.0.
Updated: January 19, 2021
Source link: Valorant: Update 2.0 details