The tribes in the CCP Season 4 have quite a lot of changes, followed by the TFT game meta also changes. If you are looking to find out the top squads that are strong in Truth Arena, please refer to EmergenceInGame’s summary article below.
Top 1: Soul and Protector
top 1 win rate of Pope Francis season 4 is the combination U Soul and Guardian. Riven 4 money continues to return after season 3 is full of waves. In season 4 this time Riven skill sets are retained but changes in strength and image with style. Attach green charms, Riven become one Guardian forcefully rushed into the enemy formation swept. Behind her there are allies Guardian mighty like Kennen, Jarvan IV and special is Azir.
Early battle, generals Guardian will grant yourself and your ally next to a shield for 8 seconds. This shield will be 50% stronger on top of the champion itself Guardian.
- 2 Dharma protectors: 125 armor
- 4 Dharma protectors: 175 armor
- 6 Dharma protectors: 250 armor
Chess U Soul will increase Skill Damage to all allies:
- 2 Soul: Increases Skill Damage by 20% for all allies
- 4 Soul: 40% increased Skill Damage for all champions U Soul
- 6 Soul: grants 50% Skill Damage to all champions and 100% Skill Damage for all champions U Soul
Top 2: 9 The fanaticism
The name Galio Lord Hell Lords Since launch has always been compared to the race Mechanical Armor of the CCP season 3. But last time, God To Hell It has affirmed its position when always ranked as the top most popular squad. With the landing collapsed, Galio Jumping into the enemy team changed the game by giant punches. On the other side, Kalista belongs to us Duel Equipped with wooden bow is throwing thousands of hell arrows at the enemy. As expected of the heretics, they are ranked Top 2 in the chart.
After the team loses more than 50% of their health, Galio will be summoned, dropped to the location with the most gathered enemies and knocked them out.
- 3 Devotion: Galio the Violent
- 6 Fanaticism: Evil Galio
- 9 Devotion: Galio, the Lords of Hell
Top 3: Warriors and God of Wealth
Since season 1 ended, gamers Pope Francis always remember looking forward to her Evil sword with fierce bamboo pinwheel skills. So this season 4 she reappears to become the carry of the clan War General. As one of the strongest lineups right now, easy to play and easy to get to the top 1. There is a lot of control plus a lot of damage from Evil sword. Thanks to wide area control of Sejuani should be in the middle of the game Katarina Usually capable of wiping out an entire enemy team after the attack Lotus of Death.
The God of Fortune:
- 3 Gods: When you win the battle round the player will give you 1 item box. The longer the item takes to receive the item, the greater the reward!
- 6 God of Wealth: receive an additional rare item.
Warriors Clan Gain increased Health and Skill Damage. Each winning battle will gain 10% more buff, stacking up to 5 times.
- 3 Warriors: 200 HP and 20 Skill Damage
- 6 Warriors: 450 HP and 40 Skill Damage
- 9 Warriors: 700 HP and 70 Skill Damage
Top 4: Enlightenment and Assassin
“Emerging youth” Talon There are deadly acrobatics on the chart CCP season 4. Sometimes we even see a fallen angel Morgana Carry the team alone when reaching 3 star level. The faces of the tribe Enlighten really strong in the early part of the season.
Enlightenment champions increase mana regeneration speed:
- 2 Enlightenment: 50% Mana
- 4 Enlightenment: 75% Mana
- 6 Enlightenment: 100% Mana
Passive: Before the battle begins, Assassins will jump to the back line of the opponent. Assassin skills can critically strike and they will receive additional Rate and Critical Damage.
- 2 Assassins 10% Critical Rate; 10% Critical Damage
- 4 Assassins 25% Critical Rate; 25% Critical Damage
- 6 Assassins 40% Critical Rate; 40% Critical Damage
Top 5: Forest Gods and Gladiators
Hunter Ashe to be considered Xayah of the CCP season 3, her strength cannot be counted with good equipment. Comes with taste Satyr was Warwick, copy wolf Olaf but stronger. On the same lineup, Sett The boss will lead the army of the gods to capture Top 1 CCP season 4: Destiny.
Forest God Race:
Every 2 seconds, all Satyr will grow, increase stats. Stacks up to 5 times.
- 3 Gods of the Forest: 20 Armor and Magic Resist, 5 Attack Damage and Skill Damage
- 6 Gods of the Forest: 35 Armor and Magic Resist, 10 Attack Damage and Skill Damage
- 9 Gods of the Forest: 60 Armor and Magic Resist, 25 Attack Damage and Skill Damage
Fighter will gain maximum health.
- 2 Gladiators: 400 Health
- 4 Gladiators: 700 Health
- 6 Gladiators: 900 Health
Source link: Top 5 most powerful lineups in the CCP Season 4: Destiny