Game mode PUBG Mobile Metro Royale This new mode is completely different from the existing mode, it brings a whole new map, new items and many new features. Therefore, PUBG Mobile players have to get used to the new gameplay, rules and tactics.
Instructions to play the latest PUBG Mobile Metro Royale mode
PUBG Mobile Metro Royale update is available to enjoy right now, you can experience it right after PUBG Mobile 1.1 update. If you don’t have it, click on the link below to upgrade it to the latest version.
=> Link Download PUBG Mobile for Android
=> Link Download PUBG Mobile for iPhone
Rules for playing PUBG Mobile Metro Royale mode
Unlike other game modes in PUBG Mobile, Metro Royale offers players completely new gameplay and rules.
– You don’t fight against real players but must take down system-controlled bosses and enemies. They are not much more than the bots you come across in ranked mode. You will play in a team of four players, you are the only four real players on the map. There are few weapons, ammo, attachments, consumables and armor to loot in this game mode. Therefore, players have to go to the black market to buy these weapons and items before entering the match.
– Your mission is to rob valuable items to sell in the black market and earn money. Besides, the player also has to defeat enemy agents who are trying to kill you.
Tips for playing the best PUBG Mobile Metro Royale mode
To participate in playing PUBG Mobile Metro Royale mode, right at the main screen interface of the game after logging in, click on Metro Royale Tunnel on the left side of the screen (like the illustration Taimienphi provides right below).
You can invite friends to join or the game system will match you with strangers. Then you need some tips to play this new PUBG Mobile Metro Royale mode. Please refer to them before entering the battles in this tunnel right now:
– Invest your money in your favorite frequently used weapons and a level 6 backpack to loot, bring more valuable items to sell on the black market for money.
– Follow your teammates to be able to provide timely support. If you go alone and get killed before returning to the lobby, you will lose everything you brought or looted.
– Gift to increase the space of the Warehouse, then you will have room to store more items.
– Do not sell the guns you stole from the map without it, the price of these weapons on the black market may be higher. Also, don’t sell ammo if you’re using it too.
– Come back if you can’t deal with the enemy alone.
– Always loot expensive items and throw cheap ones away if your backpack is full.
– Don’t be greedy or you may go bankrupt.
That’s what you need to know about the new PUBG Mobile Metro Royale game mode. To keep up to date with the latest PUBG Mobile game news and more tips and tricks, visit our Taimienphi website. Also if you want to play PUBG Mobiel 1.1 Korean version, you can refer to the instructions below.
- Reference: How to download PUBG Mobile 1.1 Korea
Tips for playing PUBG Mobile Metro Royale mode
, How to play PUBG Mobile Metro Royale mode, strategy to rank up PUBG Mobile Metro Royale mode,
Source link: Tips to play PUBG Mobile Metro Royale mode to win