Warframe is an engaging first-person shooter game, offering dramatic gun battles. Besides shortcuts, when participating in this game you should also use chat commands to communicate with other players more easily.
List of chat commands in Warframe
Conversation switch command
When playing Warframe, there are 4 different types of chat: Global, Clan, Squad and Council. Specifically, the chat command is as follows:
- / g + your message: Chat and send messages with all players.
- / c + your message: Chat and send messages from you in the clan.
- / s + your message: Chat and send messages in Squad.
- / d + your message: Chat and send your messages in Council.
Orders invite players
When you want to invite Tenno, just use the command: / invite playername (/ invite + the player name) to blur them into the current session.
Commands to link items to the conversation
To link items to the chat simply add square brackets to the item name: [tên vật phẩm].
Note: Not all items are linked.
Command reply to the last message
To reply to the last message you received, use the command: / r + your message.
Commands to add or remove friends
- To add friends, just enter the command: / friend add playername (/ add friend + player name).
- To delete players enter commands: / friend remove playername (/ delete friend + player name).
The command ignores the player
When you do not want to care about which player, enter the command: / i playername
Order to set up Clan MOTD
You can set up MOTD (message of the day) for your clan using the command: / motd + your message.
Source link: The chat commands in Warframe need to know