Here are some of the main changes in the latest season 4.5 of the Arena of Truth – Monster Festival. Please refer!
Change at the market
- Eliminate the round of going to the market full of crafts 3 Grid Armor, 3 Silver Cloak, 3 Blood Belt and replace it with 2 Earn BF, 2 wooden bow, 2 tear and 1 Training Gloves.
- Lucky Lanterns will randomly drop at any stage during the match, or not at all.
- The rewards from the lanterns of all players are the same.
In addition to gold, Neeko, equipment pieces, there are also some other special items:
- Refresh the shop: use this item on a champion and the shop will be refreshed, showing the generals with the same race, type as that champion.
- Magnet: cast on 1 champion and all equipment on that champion will drop for you to install on another champion.
- Hammer forging: cast on 1 champion and all equipment on that champion will drop and randomly convert to other equipment (except for equipment grafted from shovels).
- Figurehead: use on 1 champion and 1 animal Teemo Dummies will appear, acting like Azir’s sand soldiers, increasing star level, increasing health with each stage of the match.
Equip old equipment stats
Cup of strength:
- Bonus damage when enemy is above 1750 health: 90% => 80%.
Hands of Justice:
- Heal and damage: 45% => 40%.
Hextech Gun Sword:
- Shield: 400 => 300.
- Spread Damage: 90% => 80%.
- Number of recoil targets: 3/4/5 => 4/5/6.
Flag of Zeke:
- Attack speed: 35% => 30%.
- Bugs will get more 0/0/10/20/40/80/120/200 armor and magic resistance by each round.
Tuesday, January 26, 2021 17:21
Source link: Teamfight Tactics – TFT: Updating equipment for the 4.5 season of Festival of the Beasts