In Teamfight Tactics – TFT season 5, Magician – Archers is a pretty strong combo with the ability to deal great damage with 4 archers – Aphelios and armor to make the squad stronger. Let’s learn how to play a combination of Demons – Archers in the article below.
Download League of Legends
Teamfight Tactics – TFT season 5: Instructions to play the Archers – Demons squad
The main clans include:
- Archer: Strongly gains attack speed every 4 seconds and loses it every 4 seconds.
- Demon: When the mage hero falls below 50% health, gain a shield and increase damage.
- Good damage ability
- Easy to rotate champions
- Keep score pretty good
- The back gland is quite weak
- The tank is not too strong
- Need more attack equipment tấn
How to arrange the squad
The generals in the standard lineup include:
- Upline: Morgana, Darius, Taric
- Following route: Kindred, Varus, Ashe, Aphelios, Diana
Depending on the enemy team formation, we will have a way to arrange corners or separate. But still need to pay attention to arrange so that Aphelios – main damage can comfortably deal damage.
How to equip equipment
This squad also doesn’t need too much equipment, mainly we need to get standard items for Aphelios.
- Razor Blade: Increases Attack Speed
- Blood Sword: Gives the ability to suck blood
- Death/Death Reminder: increased damage and reduced armor
In addition, you can earn some more equipment for tanks and ashe
- Demon Book: Reduces the recovery of enemy champions hit by spells
- Angel Armor: Helps Morgana not be shocked to die too quickly
- Resist equipment, the more the better
Wish you all success with the Ma porcelain – Archer squad!
Source link: Teamfight Tactics – TFT season 5: Instructions to play the Archers – Demons squad