PUBG Mobile is one of the best survival games out there today. However, there are also many PUBG Mobile players complaining that they encounter some bugs, problems while playing this survival shooter.
PUBG MobilePUBG Mobile for Android PUBG Mobile for iOS
The following article will Summary of some common PUBG Mobile errors and how to fix them for your reference, otherwise this is also the case.
How to fix common PUBG Mobile errors
1. Other bug fixes PUBG Mobile Version
The error message is different from the version on PUBG Mobile
Step 1: Access the device memory, then delete the folder Tencent (if). Then enter Setting, choose Application, go to the game PUBG Mobile. Select item Data> Clear all data> Clear cache.
Step 2: Finally, reopen PUBG Mobile and re-login your account will see the icon downloading the update. After completing the update, other errors in PUBG Mobile version will be fixed.
2. Fixed a bug where PUBG Mobile was graying the screen
Step 1: Open PUBG Mobile game, click Repair.
Step 2: After showing the table “Client repaired. Please restart the game “, press OK To restart the game, proceed to repair PUBG Mobile.
Step 3: Immediately after that the system will delete some components in PUBG Mobile, then immediately reload, this PUBG Mobile reload is just a patch, not the whole thing, so you don’t need to worry.
Step 4: When the notification is completed, press OK to proceed to restart PUBG Mobile again.
Step 5: Re-enter the game normally is done.
3. Fixed screen crash when playing on emulator software
Step 1: Remove, then proceed to reinstall PUBG Mobile.
Step 2: Shut down all running programs if not in use.
Step 3: Run Admin rights for the emulator application to play PUBG Mobile.
Step 4: Go to the item Library> PUBG Mobile> Right-click, choose Properties> Local Files to check the PUBG Mobile file.
4. The game screen hangs after the PUBG icon appears
The player downloads and installs the game as usual, but when the game is opened to play, it can only run a short trailer, after the game’s icon appears, it cannot continue to load and stop completely.
Thought to be due to a lack of memory and often happens to PUBG Mobile players using computers.
To error resolution Hey, you do the following:
- Delete the currently used game installation, then download and install the latest PUBG
- If not necessary, turn off all unnecessary computer programs and leave only PUBG game
- If you are playing PUBG Mobile using Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator, run it as admin
- If you download PUBG Mobile game from Steam, you can check if the file is intact or if there are any errors, by:
- Login to your Steam account, select Thư viện
- Find the game you are playing, right-click on it and select Properties
- Select Next Local Files and check file integrity
5. Cannot open PUBG Mobile game
Installation is complete, the game icon appears on the screen, but when clicked to run, the application does not run.
It could be because the user did not install the game in the correct location or an error occurred during the installation process.
How to fix:
Run the game by file * .exe in a computer with admin rights.
- You look at the following path: C: Program Files (x86) Steam steamapps common PUBG TslGame Binaries Win64 by TsLGame.exe then run it as administrator.
- If you have used this method and the game still has errors, check the name of the folder where you are saving the file (make sure it has no strange characters or Vietnamese).
- Check and update related drivers
- Install or reinstall Visual C ++
6. Lock nick and cheat notification when playing PUBG
You have never cheated or used any cheat while playing PUBG but received such message and the game account is locked “instantaneously”.
The account is suspected of using other cheating software tools
How to fix:
- Contact the company through the PUBG game support service
- Check the software in use, run along while playing the game (programs that can, can change games; monitoring programs, getting information from the game …)
7. “Incomplete Installation (error code)” errors on Steam
Steam for MacSteam for Linux
It can be said that this is one of the most common errors. The symptom is the error message “Incomplete Installation (error code)”. However, this error also only occurs when users play PUBG game on Steam.
Mostly due to the Internet connection or some other problem causing the installation problem to fail or even though the game icon is displayed, but in fact the installation is not completed. Some of the common error codes for this case are “codes # 3, # 6, # 20, and # 35.
- Incomplete Installation (2): Keeping the default game installation location will resolve this issue
- Incomplete Installation (3): Lost connection to the Internet, check signal, transmission and transceiver
- Incomplete Installation (10): All servers are busy, try again later
- Incomplete Installation (16): Connection timeout was too long and an error occurred
- Incomplete Installation (20): Check the computer configuration to install the game
- Incomplete Installation (53): Turn off anti-virus software, firewall, VPN … software that can affect or consider the game to be a virus
- Incomplete Installation (55): Usually happens with computers that install and use Avast, this software automatically detects and considers Steam files as viruses. The only way is to uninstall Avast or disable it while playing games.
- Or follow the link “C: Program Files (x86) Steam bin Steamservice.exe / Install” and run the game as admin (if you install the game in a different location, you can navigate to the exact location to launch this installation file).
8. Steam is running – Steam is already running
When you try to launch this application on your computer, you will get the message “Steam is already running“. This is also the error that happens to users playing games on Steam.
Users download Steam incorrectly, installation only runs in the background.
- Navigate to the location to install Steam on your computer (usually C: Program Files Steam)
- Right click Steam.exe, choose Properties
- Choose Compatibility, remove all tick marks in it Apply
- Select Next Show settings for all users / OK
9. Steam was unable to record audio for this broadcast
This is an error where no sound is recorded when recording the game screen.
Maybe it’s when you try to activate a certain sound card
- Go to the icon Windows / Control Panel
- Choose Change sound card settings
- At the card Playback, find your default output device (picture of speakers or headphones) with a green check mark, right click on it and select Properties
- Click Enhancements, uncheck all the sound effects in this OK
- Restart Steam and see the results
In addition to the errors indicated by the code and name as above, there are some general ways we can fix other small errors when playing on computers as well as mobile devices, such as:
- Restart the machine, reinstall Steam
- Update the driver
- Disable or remove the software that may be browsed to the list of fraudulent software (VPN, IP, antivirus, firewall …)
- Increase RAM memory, check hard drive and free space
10. Fixed an issue where the mouse could not rotate when playing PUBG Mobile VNG
Not being able to rotate the mouse is one of the bugs that is making PUBG Mobile VNG players quite annoying lately.
- The player can move the mouse and change the angle of view within a certain range, but when the mouse is rotated faster, or the 360 degree rotation is not possible.
- The error only appears in the PUBG Mobile Vietnam version of VNG.
- The error appeared when playing PUBG Mobile VNG on the Tencent emulator.
There is no specific cause yet.
Uninstall PUBG Mobile VNG from the Tencent emulator and reinstall it.
11. Fix Internet error when playing PUBG Mobile
Internet Error on PUBG Mobile occurs whenever you cannot connect to a server needed to play the game. PUBG Mobile game error This could be caused by a conflict between your network provider’s DNS server and the game server. So all you have to do is change the DNS server you are using. Here’s how to fix Internet errors when playing PUBG Mobile:
- Stable Internet connection.
- Good speed and network ping for online Multiplayer game play.
- Do not use mobile networks to play games because it is often the cause of problems on Android & iOS.
How to fix Internet errors on PUBG Mobile
PUBG Mobile for iOS
1. Go Settings > touch WIFI (in Airplane Mode).
2. After connecting WIFI, touch the icon.
3. Next, scroll down, click DNS > touch Configure DNS.
Note, in page Configure DNS, at the top, make sure you’ve set it to Manual, Not Automatic.
4. Hours in DNS ServerJust swipe from right to left to delete old settings and tap Add Server to add Google DNS or Open DNS.
5. Press Save. It’s done.
PUBG Mobile for Android
1. Go Settings and touch Wi-Fi & Network.
2. Touch and hold the name of the WiFi network. (Do not touch the lock icon next to it).
3. A menu will appear. Touch Modify Network.
4. Enter the network password, then tap Advanced Options.
5. Next, scroll down until you find it IP Settings. Touch it, then replace DHCP equal Static.
6. Scroll down a bit, you should now see DNS 1 and DNS 2. Enter Google DNS or Open DNS above into these settings.
5. Press Save.
Now the Internet error while playing PUBG Mobile has been fixed. If you do not see any changes, please restart your device and try to enter the game again.
The article can not list all the errors that players are facing, but these are the main errors, most often seen when playing PUBG Mobile survival game as well as other games when playing live on Steam.
Source link: Summary of PUBG Mobile errors and how to fix them