Photoshop CC 2020 is the latest version of Adobe’s photo editing software with many more convenient and effective upgrades than previous versions of Photoshop CS6, CC 2015, CC 2019,…. Adobe has added a series of useful shortcuts to save files and images in Photoshop CC 2020, helping users to manipulate quickly and conveniently.
Shortcuts to save images in Photoshop CC 2020
However, first, users should note that install Photoshop CC 2020 on the machine. If not, please download it quickly in the link below.
– Download Photoshop CC 2020 software here: Download Photoshop CC 2020
List of shortcuts to save images in Photoshop CC 2020
1. Save shortcut (Ctrl + S)
Command Save (Ctrl + S) saving images in Photoshop CC 2020 helps users save what they are doing in the fastest way. After saving, the user can continue to edit and manipulate.
Command Save (Ctrl + S) will save the image in the format that the user has previously set.
For example : If the last time you saved the file in PSD format, the next time Photoshop will also automatically save it in this format.
2. Save as shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + S)
Command Save as (Ctrl + Shift + S) also allows users to quickly save files in Photoshop CC 2020. However, the difference is that when using this command, you can optionally change the name and format for the file to be the same or different from the original file.
This way, you can easily export the file without worrying about new operations overwriting the old file.
For example: If the user has an original file with the format Taimienphi.psd . You can use the command Save as (Ctrl + Shift + S) save a new file as Taimienphi-demo.jpeg.
3. Save for Web shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + Alt + S)
Similar to keyboard shortcuts Save as (Ctrl + Shift + S) keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + Shift + Alt + WILL allows users to save images in many different formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, WBMP. The advantage of this method is that it helps to save image files quickly with low size, suitable for posting on social networks or websites.
Besides, Save for Web It also allows the user to adjust the image parameters to achieve the desired quality.
2. Formats to save files and images in Photoshop CC 2020
Here, Taimienphi will continue to introduce to users some of the most frequently used file and image saving formats in Photoshop CC 2020.
– PSD: This is the default Photoshop working file format, allowing you to save all your edits so you can continue working later.
– JPEG nice JPG : This is a popular image format widely used today, capable of accurately displaying hundreds of millions of different colors.
– PNG : Allows displaying multiple colors with high complexity, compatible with website:Emergenceingames.com platform and supports transparent background option.
– GIF : Dynamic image format, suitable for simple, low-volume content.
Thus, Taimienphi introduced you to useful shortcuts to save files, save images in Photoshop CC 2020, and also introduce popular file and image formats used in image design. Hopefully, based on this shared content, it will help you exploit and use Photoshop more quickly and effectively.
shortcut to save files in Photoshop CC 2020
save files in Photoshop CC 2020, shortcut to save images in Photoshop CC 2020,
Source link: Shortcuts to save files, save images in Photoshop CC 2020