One of the best features of Free Fire that is always appreciated by fans is the diverse character system. Each of them has a special skill that can be combined to create complete combos. Among them, Rafael’s skill is quite difficult to use, you have to upgrade it to the highest to get good results.
The character Rafael in Free Fire
Rafael character skills in Free Fire
Rafael’s abilities are probably what earned him his new nickname – Deadly silence, enemies won’t be able to see their death coming. Rafael’s skills are very powerful at long and medium range, especially if the enemy hasn’t discovered the user yet.
– Level 1: Shooting location will be hidden on the map for 8s, cooldown 90s.
– Level 2: Shooting location will be hidden on the map for 8s, cooldown 80s.
– Level 3: Shooting location will be hidden on the map for 8s, cooldown 70s.
– Level 4: Shooting location will be hidden on the map for 8s, cooldown 90s.
– Level 5: Shooting location will be hidden on the map for 8s, cooldown 50s.
– Level 6: Shooting location will be hidden on the map for 8s, cooldown 40s.
Tips and tricks for using the Rafael Free Fire skill
In general, Rafael is very strong if you use sniper play or poke enemies from a distance. While it doesn’t provide any additional stats, Deadly Silence prevents your location from showing up on the minimap, which means you could shoot someone they probably won’t know where you are.
- Reference: How to buy characters in Free Fire with Gold
When using Rafael’s skills, it’s best to bring a Silencer or a Muzzle, because while you can’t see you on the map, they can still guess your location based on the sound of the gun. Moco and Laura are the two best characters to combine with Rafael’s Deadly Silence. It’s best to max the skill as soon as possible, as the cooldown drops from 90 to 40 at max level.
=> Link Download Garena Free Fire for PC
Author: Nguyen Hai Son
4.0– 3 evaluate)
Raphael Free Fire user manual
, how to use Rafael Free Fire, Rafael Free Fire,
Source link: Rafael Free Fire character, skills and usage