The way to charge the PS4 controller – or to be more precise, the Dualshock 4 – is pretty easy for most Playstation players. However, some of you using this controller to play games on your PC or Android phone are not given detailed instructions so that you do not go through the first time setting up your PS4 and being notified by the system with tips. Today nShop will summarize some notes about this PS4 controller charger offline!
Charge the PS4 controller on the Playstation 4 – PS4 Pro
PS4 is relatively easy. The PS4 controller’s battery will be charged when you connect the controller to the PS4 system using a USB cable. The system must be on or in sleep mode (Rest Mode – Refer to the article turn off your PS4 properly to know what Rest Mode is). The battery charge level appears on the screen when you press and hold the PS button on the handle.
While the system is in Rest Mode – Sleep, the indicator light will slowly blink in orange. When charging is complete, the indicator light turns off. Some notes when charging are:
- It will take about 2 hours to charge if the handle is completely discharged.
- Charge the controller in an environment between 10 ° C and 30 ° C. If your room is lower (Usually less common in Vietnam) or hotter than specified, the charging process will not be stable.
- Battery life varies depending on how you use it and the environment where you use and store the Dualshock 4.
- To charge while the system is in sleep mode, select an option other than Turn off in (Setting) > Power saving setting > Set features available when in sleep mode > Power supply for USB ports.
PS4 controller charger on PC – Android phone
If you buy a PS4 controller to play a PC game or connect to an Android phone, there are a few things to keep in mind when charging the PS4 controller:
- The standard cable of the Dualshock 4 controller is Micro-USB (See picture below) > Link product < So to charge you need to buy a Micro-USB cable available at nShop or any computer store. Note that the optional Dualshock 4 controller does not come with a charger, so you must purchase it separately. So watch carefully to avoid buying mistakes – the PS4 controller’s charging cord is different from the PS3 (PS4 is a Mini-USB standard).
The micro-USB standard charger is fully compatible with the Dualshock 4 handle
- The length of the charging cable has no effect on charging time – unless you’re buying a bad one – so you can choose the standard 80cm or not. 3.5m super long type (Suitable for the needs of playing and charging).
- To charge the controller when the battery is depleted, you can plug it into the computer’s USB port, or any phone charger will not affect.
- If you do not play anymore, for a long time you will need to fully recharge the battery at least once a year to keep the controller working properly.
The PS4 handheld charging dock is more convenient
In addition to traditional wired charging, the PS4 controller also has another way of charging through the charging dock. It is more convenient to just place the handle on the Charging Dock and the device will charge itself until the battery is full and disconnect itself. There are charging signals and when the battery is full for easy identification.
class = “videorespon”>
Hopefully this article can help you better understand the principles of PS4 controller charging, standard charging cable, as well as ways to preserve when not using the controller for a long time. Reference articles guidelines of Sony Vietnam – Any additional questions you can comment below or chat advice – nShop staff will answer for you.
> See more:
Original PS4 handheld products sold at nShop
Source link: PS4 controller charging: The most basic but effective guide!