Lunar New Year atmosphere as well as Valentine’s Day in Pokemon Go will be presented through a series of extremely attractive events lasting in February 2021. Let Download.vn learn about these events.
Download Pokemon Go Android Download Pokemon Go iOS
Pokemon Go: Details of the series of events for Tet and Valentine 2021
Event Research Breakthrough Encounter: Snorlax
The Field Research mission team will be refreshed on February 1, 2021. Sleeping Snorlax will be available to the player each time they complete a Research Breakthrough quest. Events take place throughout February.
Hunting Boss Mega and Legendary
A series of bosses with 5 star difficulty will return including:
- January 31 to February 4: Boss Raikou
- February 4 to 9: Boss Suicune
- February 9 to 20: Boss Latios and Latias
- February 20 to January 3: Boss Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Mewtwo
There are also mega bosses that will appear from time to time:
- January 19 to February 9: Mega Venusaur, Mega Ampharos, Mega Houndoom
- 9/2 to 20/2: Mega Pidgeot, Mega Ampharos and 1 Mega-Evolved Pokemon surprise
- February 20 to March 1: Mega Venusaur, Mega Charizard X / Y and Mega Blastoise
Team Go Rocket Welcome Event
Team Go Rocket also known as “Rocket squadron“are entertaining characters in the Pokemon storyline. And to celebrate the arrival of Team Go Rocket, the following Pokemon will be appearing around the world:
Pokemon Spotlight Hours
Every Tuesday night from February 5, the featured Pokemon in the list below will receive special rewards from Niantic.
- February 2: Pokemon Ekan and x2 XP when evolve
- February 9: Miltank and x2 Stardust upon capture
- February 16: Luvdisc and x2 XP when captured
- February 23: Pikachu and x2 Candy when caught
In addition, there are a number of other interesting events will appear during Tet and valentine 2021. Gamers please look forward to it!
Source link: Pokemon Go: Details of the series of events for Tet and Valentine 2021