Find cacti in GTA 5 is an interesting task that you should experience. Let’s find out with Download.vn Cactus appearance location in GTA 5 in the instructions below!
As one of the unique features in GTA 5 and GTA Online, immersing an animal is a fun experience you should try once. When in animal form, finding some Peyote trees is a good task to challenge yourself.
What is the Peyote tree in GTA 5?
Named after a real cactus, the Peyote plant contains properties that stimulate nerve activity as a hallucinogen for your body. Its effects are similar to those of tobacco. After eating this tree, you will find yourself moving around in the form of a random animal that can even fly like a bird.
In fact, each Peyote tree turns the player into a different animal. If you pay attention to this little tree, you will hear the echoing sounds of the animal about to turn into. Paranoia ends if the player dies.
Peyote tree location in GTA 5
GTA 5 has 27 Peyote trees in total, scattered in different locations on the map. Here are all the places where you can find the Peyote cactus in GTA 5 to entertain.
Peyote position on the ground when playing GTA 5 game
- North Point, Paleto Bay: Next to a bench in the middle of North Point Trim Track Park
- Mount Chiliad: The mountain can be found next to the Bells End sign at the top and another in the northeast of the mountain.
- Mountain Gordo: In the Yoga mat on the bank of the lake
- Raton Gorge: On top of a cliff and another cliff right next to the East Alamo Observatory
- Mount Josiah: Peyote is located around this mountain
- Waterfall Two Hoots: On top of a promontory in the middle of the valley
- Grand Senora Desert: One on the dirt side of the oil rig and one on the southwest side of the farm on the Redwood Trail
- Pacific: Around the wreckage of military weapons, to the east is the Barracks OL skeleton
- RON Alternates Wind Farm: North of the farm
- Galileo Park: Next to the promenade in the picnic area
- Vinewood Hill: right by a ditch between Sheldon Avenue and Hillcrest Avenue. You’ll also find another Peyote in the Beaver Bush ranger station, just search for it around the east side of the area.
- Gentry Manor Hotel: On the rooftop of the hotel.
- Mirror Park: On the back porch of a small house in the Nikola area
- El Burro Heights: On the side of the road, opposite the parking lot
- Vespucci Beach: Use a helicopter to land on top of the Venetian hotel
- Greenwich Parkway: On one side of the bus frame
Place the Peyote plant in the water
- Paleto Bay: Between the wreck and a arched passageway
- Alamo Beach: Go underwater and you’ll see the Peyote position in GTA 5 in the northwest corner of the bay
- Pacific Ocean: Right at the mouth of the Lago Zancudo River, look for the sunken boat as you can find the Peyote tree somewhere around. Another was on the east bank of an isolated island beside the noose. Get yourself a boat if you want to come here.
- Del Perro Pier: Go to the end of the jetty and dive into the water
- LSIA: on the east side of the site, the junction between the port of Los Santos and the airport warehouse.
Please refer how to use the Peyote tree in GTA 5 via the following video:
Source link: Peyote’s cactus position in GTA 5
Leave a Reply