Ultimate Spellbook is a new game mode that will appear in League of Legends version 11.14. Let’s learn about this extremely attractive new game mode in the article below.
Download League of Legends
League of Legends: New Game Mode Guide – Ultimate Spellbook
The Ultimate Spellbook is a rune-based game mode Book of Spells. Instead of changing the summoner spell, in this game mode, the player can choose the ultimate move of another champion in the game to replace the summoner spell. This means that the champion can own up to 2 ultimate moves.
Features of the Ultimate Spellbook game mode
- The Ultimate Spellbook uses Hidden Pick mode, players can pick any champion they like.
- The Ultimate Spellbook uses the familiar Summoner’s Rift map
- The champion’s skills will remain the same, only changing the summoner spells to another champion’s ultimate.
- At the start of the match, the player has 30 seconds to choose 1 of the 3 ultimate moves that randomly appear on the screen. This ult does not match the ult of the champion you are playing.
- The champion’s second ultimate has a cooldown of 135 seconds from the start of the cooldown counter, and can be used before level 6.
- The ultimate is also upgraded when the champion reaches level 11.16 as usual
Heroes in the Ultimate Spellbook game mode
Currently, the version on the PBE server only appears 39 ultimate moves of the generals including:
- Jarvan IV
- Lee Sin
- Miss Fortune
The number of ultimates that can be used will increase with each version.
As expected, this attractive game mode will appear in the update League of Legends 11.14 is coming around 7/7/2021.
Let’s look forward to this exciting new game mode Ultimate Spellbook!
Source link: League of Legends: New Game Mode Guide – Ultimate Spellbook