Party Animals is a physics-based party game, perfect for a weekend experience with best friends. Here it is how to download and play Party Animals game on PC.
Party Animals is a dramatic survival battle between cute animals like dogs, cats and many other furry animals. The game supports playing in both online and offline modes. If you want to experience a gunless survival war, just push and fight with rudimentary equipment such as baseball bat, bows, shovels … Party Animals is a very reasonable choice.
Download Party Animals
Anyone who has played Gang Beasts 2017 will be familiar with the gameplay of Party Animals. You need to set up your own strategy for each of the different game modes. Every movement of the character is smooth, light, funny and you can hardly guess the end result of each action. With simple gameplay, cute graphics, Party Animals has quickly conquered the game streamer, including the Mixi Level and the Refund Gaming Association. Do you want to know what is so cool about Party Animals? Please follow the instructions Download and install Party Animals Demo game below to find out for yourself.
Note: You need to install and create a Steam account.
Requires Party Animals game play configuration
Minimum Party Animals playing configuration
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit version required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560, 3.3GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945, 3.0GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compatible with 1GB VRAM)
- DirectX 10
- Storage: 10 GB of free space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with the latest drivers
Configurable to play Party Animals is recommended
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64bit version required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K, 3.3 GHz or higher or AMD FX-8120, 3.1 Ghz or higher
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (GTX 760 / GTX 960) or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (R9 280x [2GB VRAM] / R9 380 / Fury X)
- DirectX 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10GB of free space
- Sound Card: 5.1 DirectX 9.0c compatible with the latest drivers
Instructions to download and install the game Party Animals
Step 1: Open Steam and type Party Animals in the search field, and then click on the name of the game in the results that appear below.
Step 2: Click Install Demo> press next A pop-up will appear and wait for the download to complete.
When the game download is finished, you will receive a notification that the Party Animals has successfully loaded at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: Click finish.
Step 4: Now you can enter the game and play right away by pressing Play Game.
Wait for the screen to finish loading Party Animals. The game greets you with a screen tutorial and related joystick.
At the opening screen of Party Animals game, you will choose to play Online with friends or Local to play internally.
Click Tutorial to see instructions for playing Party Animals:
Press Options To change game settings as desired:
And finally Exit to exit the game.
Some prominent characters in the game Party Animals
- Underbite has a large set of jaws and an extremely questionable attitude. It’s hard to believe Underbite is a good pilot.
- Nemo is the CEO of Party Animals. Previously, Nemo used to be a graphic designer, but now this adorable dog has turned to creating video games.
- Karatan is a talented martial artist. Karatan is very good at karate and poses in front of the camera.
- Macchiato is an owner of an evil criminal gang. Don’t be fooled by Macchiato’s innocent appearance, the cat has a precious box of “100 years old” tuna inside the base.
- Kato is a Husky dog that is working as a full-time streamer. Kato mainly plays Party Animals.
The above is instructions to download and install the game Party Animals. Hope the article is useful to you.
Source link: Instructions to download and install the game Party Animals on PC