When the computer goes to sleep automatically, all connections and remote device control will also be paused. That’s enough for us to see how important it is to turn off sleep mode, Sleep on the computer with UltraViewer, especially for those who have to work online or provide remote technical support.
Instructions to turn off sleep mode, Sleep on PC with UltraViewer
I. Why should I turn off Sleep mode on my computer?
– Sleep mode of the computer is a feature that helps the machine save energy by suspending all activities (turning off the screen, stopping task processing, …) after a waiting period of time according to the settings of the computer. user.
– Despite its advantages, it is the agent that directly affects the connection and remote control of computers with UltraViewer. Therefore, if you want to maintain a connection between the two devices, turning off the Sleep mode at the controlled machine is extremely necessary. The equipment that you are controlling will ensure that it is always working and ready to serve at any time.
II. How to turn off sleep mode, Sleep on the computer with UltraViewer
- 1. Quick Guide
- Download and install the UltraViewer software => start UltraViewer, check the box to prevent the computer from sleeping automatically.
2. Detailed instructions
Step 1: Download and install the software UltraViewer follow the link below.
– Download UltraViewer Latest version here.
- Reference: How to install UltraViewer
Step 2: Open UltraViewertick Prevent the computer from going to sleep by itself (Prevent Windows from going to Sleep).
Step 3: Restart UltraViewer to apply the feature,
After turning off sleep mode, Sleep on the computer with UltraViewer, the device you are controlling will always be ready to work. In addition, to be more proactive in the process of working remotely, you can set up enable remote desktop using UltraViewer to control the device becomes simpler and easier.
How to turn off sleep mode on your computer with UltraViewer
tips to prevent PC from going to sleep by UltraViewer, instructions to turn off Sleep mode on PC with UltraViewer,
Source link: How to turn off sleep mode, Sleep on the computer with UltraViewer