Zombie Hunter is a new game mode appearing now Free Fire OB37 Winterlands update, there are 3 modes Easy, Medium and Hard. To play Zombie Hunter in Free Fire gamers need to update the game to the latest version.
How to play Zombie Hunter in the latest Free Fire
Instructions to play Zombie Hunter in Free Fire
Step 1: Update Free Fire OB37 via the link below.
– Link to download Android version: Garena Free Fire OB37 For Android
– Link to download iOS version: Garena Free Fire OB37 For iPhone
Step 2: Open the game Free Firechoose game mode.
Step 3: Choose Zombie Hunter in Free Fire.
– Press Confirmdownload Free Fire Zombie Hunter game data pack
– In the beginning you can only choose Easy Modeyou need to pass each level before you can play the next level (Medium & Hard).
Step 4: Press Beginthe default when playing for the first time will be Squad, when passing the difficult stage, Solo mode will then open.
Step 5: How to play Zombie Hunter mode in Free Fire is as follows:
– There is a total 6 stages and Boss (final phase)
– Each stage the player gets to choose one buffs.
– Initially you can buy guns at Vending machine.
+ Vending machine: Gun score, upgrade and enhance gun
– Next to that is the place Get ammoreload the gun you are using
– After passing the stages and defeating the final boss, you will win.
– Charts damage, knockdown of each team member.
– Reward Gamers get after playing Zombie Hunter in Free Fire
In addition to the Zombie Hunter game mode in the new Free Fire, there are many other specific things such as Trogon weapons, weapon mastery systems or the snow-covered map. Please comment your feelings in the comment section below about this Free Fire Winterlands OB37 Zombie Hunter game mode.
How to play Zombie Hunter in Free Fire
Tips to play Zombie Hunter Free Fire, Guide to play Zombie Hunter in Free Fire,
Source link: How to play Zombie Hunter in Free Fire