Cyberpunk 2077 has been officially released on Steam. If you are playing this masterpiece, you should know these Optimized configuration settings for best Cyberpunk 2077 play down here.
Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most anticipated blockbuster of 2020. With super high graphics quality, you need a compatible configuration device to achieve the best gaming performance. Due to the new release, the game cannot avoid errors. However, you don’t need to be alarmed by updates Cyberpunk 2077 in the future it is possible to completely fix those errors. And now if you want to play the game smoothly, here are suggestions optimize the best Cyberpunk 2077 play profile that you should know.
Important things to do:
- Lower the resolution and turn off Ray Tracing because they are the most “expensive” features that will decrease your system’s performance.
- Install the latest NVIDIA and AMD drivers.
- Run Cyberpunk 2077 in full screen mode. While window mode lets you do multiple things at once, full screen remains stable and provides maximum performance.
- Close unnecessary background apps for more space to run the game.
- If the device gets too hot while playing – turn on the air conditioner or use a large electric fan to improve air circulation and heat dissipation.
Optimized graphics settings for Cyberpunk 2077 game
Among the Basic – Basic options, Texture quality is the most important. You should maintain it at High – High if you want to play Cyberpunk 2077 smoothly. All the other options don’t really matter, but you can add more FPS by turning them off.
You may be overwhelmed by the options here, but they are actually quite simple. Shader settings are the most draining of system performance. So, you just need to reduce it a bit, even disable it if you are having performance problems.
Suggestions: Turn all shadow related settings – Shadow to Medium – Medium or Low – Low, especially Cascaded Shadows Resolution as low as possible.
Another installation that consumes system resources, Ambient Occlusions. You should also convert it to the same level as above. The rest of the settings can be medium or high without affecting the system’s performance much.
You should only set a minimum & maximum of 100 for Cyberpunk 2077 graphics to look sharp, reducing this number will make the game more blurry.
Source link: How to optimize Cyberpunk 2077 to improve frame rate
Leave a Reply