Before going to optimization instructions FPS Cyberpunk 2077, improving the frame rate, readers need to understand the configuration requirements of the game for PC, ensuring the system can experience without crashes or errors that do not meet the configuration.
- Reference: Cyberpunk 2077 gaming configuration on PC
Tips to play Cyberpunk 2077 high FPS
Important things to do
– You need to reduce the resolution and turn off the feature Ray TracingThese are the features that will drag and decrease your system’s performance the most.
– Install the driver NVIDIA and AMD Latest, Update VGA driver newer to be optimized for Cyberpunk 2077.
– Run the game in full screen mode (full screen). Even though Windowed looks pretty compelling for multitasking … full screen is still the mode
most stable and will provide the best performance.
– Close unnecessary applications to free up resources for the game.
– If your PC gets too hot while playing, consider turning on the air-conditioning or using a cooling system, large fans to improve performance.
How to optimize Cyberpunk 2077 FPS, graphics settings
1. Basic installation
Out of the basic settings, Texture quality is the most important. Try to maintain it at High if you want the game to have good performance. All the other options don’t really matter … but you can increase the Cyberpunk 2077 FPS by disabling them.
2. Advanced settings
It looks very epic … but it’s actually quite simple. Installation related Shadows Are the most energetic fingers, just reduce or even turn them off if you’re having performance problems.
– Offer: Turn all the Shadows related settings to medium or low, especially Cascaded Shadows Resolution, the lower the better.
Among other settings, Ambient Occlusions Probably the same thing that eats a lot Cascaded Shadows ResolutionYou go to medium or low. The rest of the settings can be Medium or High, they don’t have much effect on Cyberpunk 2077 FPS optimization.
3. Resolution setting
You should not keep the resolutions to the minimum, but set them to the maximum of 100 for a more beautiful Cyberpunk 2077 experience. Only set them low if you have no other choice … lowering the Minimum Resolution will make the screen resolution much dimmer, the experience less enjoyable.
Hopefully with some tips for optimizing FPS Cyberpunk 2077, improving the frame rate will give you unforgettable smooth experience for this shooter title. Also, if you encounter a hang error while playing Cyberpunk 2077, please refer to how to fix the error below.
- Reference: How to fix a crash when playing Cyberpunk 2077 game
How to optimize the Cyberpunk 2077 FPS
, improved Cyberpunk 2077 frame rate, set best Cyberpunk 2077 gaming settings,
Source link: How to optimize Cyberpunk 2077 FPS, improve frame rate